New York architect/designer Victor Verrerlein has launched a new floor lamp, called Meeraboo FL-1.
Let's hear all about it from Vetterlein:
Victor Vetterlein Ltd., New York City
Introducing a new floor lamp by Victor Vetterlein called the ‘Meeraboo FL-1’. This is the second piece in the Meeraboo-2007 Collection, where the common design elements are white curvilinear shapes fused with linear design components, teardrop shaped feet on thin white legs, and illuminated golden interiors.
The Meeraboo FL-1 floor lamp is 60 inches (152.4cm) in height, and 24 inches (61 cm) wide. The body of the lamp is fiberglass with a high gloss white finish. The interior is gold leaf. An electric cord passes through a rear leg of the lamp to supply an internal adjustable light source, and a removable panel on the side of the lamp provides access to the inside. The FL-1 is designed to cast light downward in order to reflect light off the floor plain.
The third and final piece in the Meeraboo-2007 Collection, the LC-1 lounge chair, is currently under development.
- Hatcham chair by Samuel Wilkinson for De…code
- Catwalk for Up [øpp] by Gartnerfuglen A…rchitects
- Mrs Hudson by 2-B-2
- Designers in Residence at the Design Mus…eum
- Food and Design videos: Kiki van Eijk
- The Country Trainer by Jasper Morrison f…or Camper
- Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition at The… Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Bio-Customized Sneakers by Rayfish
- Stick Chair by Emmanuelle Moureaux
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories