Dutch Design Week: Designer Christian Kocx presented Non-Woven series of chairs, lamps and bowls, which are made of unwanted bits of plastic from an injection moulding machine.
"I'm a designer from the Netherlands, graduated from the Design Academy in January 2006," Kocx tells us.
Non-Woven is "a series of products made from the remnants of injection moulding," he adds. "I presented it during the furniture fair in Milan in April 2007 and just a couple of weeks ago during the Dutch Design Week 2007."
- Nordic Mediterranean collection for Fo…rnasarig
- Ron Arad: Restless at the Barbican
- David Adjaye, Piet Hein Eek and more o…n the Dezeen Watch Store blog
- Lulu lamp by Jean-Sébastien Lagrange
- Arctic Collection by Jens Praet and Vi…beke Skar
- Phrena by Karl Zahn for Artecnica
- LaSelva's hexagonal Atlas tiles are pa…tterned to match up at every orientation
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
- Mushroom-based modelling kit allows us…ers to grow their own designs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories