Dutch Design Week: Designer Christian Kocx presented Non-Woven series of chairs, lamps and bowls, which are made of unwanted bits of plastic from an injection moulding machine.
"I'm a designer from the Netherlands, graduated from the Design Academy in January 2006," Kocx tells us.
Non-Woven is "a series of products made from the remnants of injection moulding," he adds. "I presented it during the furniture fair in Milan in April 2007 and just a couple of weeks ago during the Dutch Design Week 2007."
- Beat vessels by Tom Dixon
- Konstantin Grcic's Clerici seating joins… range for Mattiazzi
- Dancing Squares by Nendo
- Anodised table by Max Lamb for Deadgood
- Key designs by Peter Saville
- Little Shining Man by Heather and Ivan M…orison
- Skinned by KNOL Ontwerp features latex c…asts of derelict buildings
- Dezeen Screen: LunaTik and TikTok by Sco…tt Wilson
- Satsuma chair by Läufer + Keichel model…led on wooden fruit crates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories