Dutch Design Week: Designer Christian Kocx presented Non-Woven series of chairs, lamps and bowls, which are made of unwanted bits of plastic from an injection moulding machine.
"I'm a designer from the Netherlands, graduated from the Design Academy in January 2006," Kocx tells us.
Non-Woven is "a series of products made from the remnants of injection moulding," he adds. "I presented it during the furniture fair in Milan in April 2007 and just a couple of weeks ago during the Dutch Design Week 2007."
- Patch by Benjamin Hubert at Blå Station
- Landscape Abbreviated by Nova Jiang
- Dezeen Watch Store at Blickfang Vienna
- Mini Jambox by Jawbone
- Aurora by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Heaven by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Single Hand Watches by Defakto
- Kathleen McDermott creates expanding dre…ss to protect the wearer's personal space
- Kotaro Horiuchi creates human Whac-A-Mol…e with membrane installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories