Dutch Design Week: Designer Christian Kocx presented Non-Woven series of chairs, lamps and bowls, which are made of unwanted bits of plastic from an injection moulding machine.
"I'm a designer from the Netherlands, graduated from the Design Academy in January 2006," Kocx tells us.
Non-Woven is "a series of products made from the remnants of injection moulding," he adds. "I presented it during the furniture fair in Milan in April 2007 and just a couple of weeks ago during the Dutch Design Week 2007."
- Aunts and Uncles by Philippe Starck for …Kartell
- Melvin the Mini Machine by HEYHEYHEY
- Origami by Carlos Tíscar for Offecct
- Deviazione and 3Dzionale by Guido Garott…i
- Nendo's latest umbrella hides a cover in… its handle
- Volvo's reflective Life Paint turns bicy…cles and clothes into high-visibility objects
- Kine Solberg's window panels made with l…enses create distorted views
- The Recovery Lounge by Priestmangoode
- Designed in Hackney: the Crate Series by… Jasper Morrison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories