Design Miami 07: here is our sixth movie from Design Miami in December, featuring the As Long As It Lasts tattoo parlour set up by Tobias Wong, Josée Lepage and Aric Chen (who is interviewed in this film). Movie length: 38 seconds.
The parlour, part of Design Miami's design performances project, saw eight designers and architects create tattoo designs, which were offered to Design Miami visitors by professional tattoo artists.
Tattoos were designed by Vito Acconci/Acconci Studio, Tord Boontje & Andrew Allenson, Juergen Mayer H, Lawrence Weiner, Hella Jongerius, Yves Behar, 5.5 Designers, and Kaws.
See more of our movies from Design Miami 07:
Paper Vases by Studio Libertiny
Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
Tom Dixon at Design Miami
Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Tokujin Yoshioka's Designer of the Year installation
- New projects by Katrin Olina
- David Adjaye aims to dispel stereotypica…l images of Africa through textile designs
- Mercedes designs G-Code concept car to r…educe emissions in China's smog-filled cities
- Form Us With Love adds colourful acousti…c panels to Baux range
- Smart cup by Yves Behar knows precisely …what's in your drink
- Lounge Chair by David Irwin
- Fungus chairs by MAD
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- Neolastic Vases by Studio Sjoerd Jonkers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories