Design Miami 07: here is our sixth movie from Design Miami in December, featuring the As Long As It Lasts tattoo parlour set up by Tobias Wong, Josée Lepage and Aric Chen (who is interviewed in this film). Movie length: 38 seconds.
The parlour, part of Design Miami's design performances project, saw eight designers and architects create tattoo designs, which were offered to Design Miami visitors by professional tattoo artists.
Tattoos were designed by Vito Acconci/Acconci Studio, Tord Boontje & Andrew Allenson, Juergen Mayer H, Lawrence Weiner, Hella Jongerius, Yves Behar, 5.5 Designers, and Kaws.
See more of our movies from Design Miami 07:
Paper Vases by Studio Libertiny
Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
Tom Dixon at Design Miami
Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Tokujin Yoshioka's Designer of the Year installation
- Bottled Lamps by Kiki van Eijk
- "Digital technology will continue to d…isappear"
- Element tables by Tokujin Yoshioka for… Desalto
- OMA, Renzo Piano, BIG and Steven Holl …build Lego structures for Olafur Eliasson installation
- Lavitta collection by Poiat Products
- Snap clip-on supports create furniture… from found objects
- Walking City dresses by Ying Gao
- TransNeomatic by Campana Brothers
- Vedas by Nicholas Alan Cope and Dustin… Edward Arnold
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories