Design Miami 07: here is our sixth movie from Design Miami in December, featuring the As Long As It Lasts tattoo parlour set up by Tobias Wong, Josée Lepage and Aric Chen (who is interviewed in this film). Movie length: 38 seconds.
The parlour, part of Design Miami's design performances project, saw eight designers and architects create tattoo designs, which were offered to Design Miami visitors by professional tattoo artists.
Tattoos were designed by Vito Acconci/Acconci Studio, Tord Boontje & Andrew Allenson, Juergen Mayer H, Lawrence Weiner, Hella Jongerius, Yves Behar, 5.5 Designers, and Kaws.
See more of our movies from Design Miami 07:
Paper Vases by Studio Libertiny
Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
Tom Dixon at Design Miami
Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Tokujin Yoshioka's Designer of the Year installation
- A-Joint Table by Henry Wilson for Very G…ood & Proper
- Visitors scratch walls and furniture to …create coloured etchings in Itay Ohaly installation
- Lantern by Mathias Hahn for Ligne Roset
- Federico Babina creates Archibet, an ill…ustrated alphabet of architects
- Recycled Toy Furniture by Greg Lynn
- Workout Computer by Bless keeps you fit …while you type
- Purple locket is a digital version of th…e traditional heirloom
- Melted Collection by Pieke Bergmans
- Tableware by ICOSAEDRO designed to be pr…inted out at home
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories