Design Miami 07: here is our sixth movie from Design Miami in December, featuring the As Long As It Lasts tattoo parlour set up by Tobias Wong, Josée Lepage and Aric Chen (who is interviewed in this film). Movie length: 38 seconds.
The parlour, part of Design Miami's design performances project, saw eight designers and architects create tattoo designs, which were offered to Design Miami visitors by professional tattoo artists.
Tattoos were designed by Vito Acconci/Acconci Studio, Tord Boontje & Andrew Allenson, Juergen Mayer H, Lawrence Weiner, Hella Jongerius, Yves Behar, 5.5 Designers, and Kaws.
See more of our movies from Design Miami 07:
Paper Vases by Studio Libertiny
Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
Tom Dixon at Design Miami
Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Tokujin Yoshioka's Designer of the Year installation
- Variations by Stephen Burks for Calligar…is
- A new bus for London competition winners… announced
- Mondaine Evo Quartz now in at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Lace by Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Ro…set
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Big-Game's Hammer Lamp combines traditio…nal and contemporary metalwork
- Dark Side of the Moon by Martin Mostböc…k for Vorwerk
- The Bradley timepiece for blind people p…roves inclusive design has wide appeal
- Slightly Windy by José Ferrufino
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories