Design Miami 07: here is our sixth movie from Design Miami in December, featuring the As Long As It Lasts tattoo parlour set up by Tobias Wong, Josée Lepage and Aric Chen (who is interviewed in this film). Movie length: 38 seconds.
The parlour, part of Design Miami's design performances project, saw eight designers and architects create tattoo designs, which were offered to Design Miami visitors by professional tattoo artists.
Tattoos were designed by Vito Acconci/Acconci Studio, Tord Boontje & Andrew Allenson, Juergen Mayer H, Lawrence Weiner, Hella Jongerius, Yves Behar, 5.5 Designers, and Kaws.
See more of our movies from Design Miami 07:
Paper Vases by Studio Libertiny
Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
Tom Dixon at Design Miami
Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Tokujin Yoshioka's Designer of the Year installation
- Vote for your favourite design in the Bo…mbay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition
- Plastic Relics by Committee for Cibone E…ditions
- "With too many contemporary watches you …can't tell what time it is" - Tom Dixon
- Ron Arad: Restless - "It would be nice i…f a lot of things were moving"
- Stuart Haygarth at ToolsGalerie
- Proton by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- TW35 40 by Tamawa
- Mobile by Christan Halleröd and Johanne…s Svartholm
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories