The installation consists of a forest of artificial fir trees, and new chairs and benches that Front have created for Swedish brand Materia.
The chairs and benches are made of soft foam over a steel frame but are upholstered with timber-effect fabric to look like solid wood.
The installation was commissioned by the hotel as part of Stockholm Design Week.
Dezeen is in Stockholm courtesy of the Light Now conference organised by Future Design Days and the Nordic Light Hotel.
- Grandmateria at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
- I was a teenager in the... by Fandango P…rojects
- Pretty in Prison mirror by The Practice …of Everyday Design
- Faceture by Phil Cuttance
- Umbrellas by Ella Doran at Dezeen Super …Store
- Pieteke Korte creates optical illusions …with leather for Visual Interferences collection
- Leave magnets by Richard Hutten
- Tom Dixon to unveil accessories with liv…e "factory" at Maison & Objet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories