Line (top image) is a shelf, or "wall installation", while Line (above) is a presentation bowl.
Maigrau is a new design brand headed by designers Alex Stamminger and Nik Back.
Here's some info from Maigrau:
The German design brand 'maigrau' has launched its new products at the design fair 'Blickfang' in Stuttgart and has immediately received the 'BLICKFANG design price 2008' in gold.
These products designed by Alex Stamminger and Nik Back are available via www.maigrau.com.
The presentation bowl 'split' from laser-cut aluminium captivates by its reduced geometrical form.
Its elegant appearance offers the ideal presentation surrounding for your tiny favourite objects.
The refinement allows for a stressable and food-genuine surface.
'split' can therefore even be used as a fruit bowl.
The wall installation 'line' represents a tray surface in a minimalist form and inspires by its ease.
The aluminium plate was anodized to get a high-quality and durable surface.
To meet your requirements, the individual elements can be combined to create ensembles on the wall.
'line' is available in one depth and two different lengths.
- Braun BN0076 at Dezeen Watch Store
- Johan Kauppi and Bertil Harström launch… sound-absorbing office furniture for Glimakra
- Trunks by Malafor
- VAPOR blown-plastic lighting collection …by Pieke Bergmans
- Plants grow inside Maxim Scherbakov's ma…rble Sputnik-5 table
- Stone Blind and Qanah by Sruli Recht
- Fou de Feu designs droplet-shaped tablew…are for Rhythm collection
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Droog adapts Rijksmuseum collection for …Milan exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories