The Serpentine Gallery in London has published a few photos of the Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008, designed by Frank Gehry. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The temporary pavilion opened yesterday (Sunday) and remains open to the public until October 19.
The photos here are by Iwan Baan and are copyright © 2008 Gehry Partners LLP.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery's press release including a statement by Gehry - plus a whole load of comments from Dezeen readers - in our earlier story.
- Taichung Convention Center by MAD
- Central Business District at Shanghai Ho…ngqiao Airport by MVRDV with Aedas
- Water treatment facility by Skylab Archi…tecture features a roof of grass-covered fins
- Kilden performing arts centreby ALA Arch…itects
- TwoTwoSix Hollywood Road by Studioilse
- Timber tower by Waugh Thistleton
- McLaren Production Centre by Foster + Pa…rtners
- Australian Prime Minister's house by Jac…k Davies, Nick Roberts and Henry Stephens
- Faceted timber community centre complete…d by Gayet-Roger Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories