The Serpentine Gallery in London has published a few photos of the Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008, designed by Frank Gehry. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The temporary pavilion opened yesterday (Sunday) and remains open to the public until October 19.
The photos here are by Iwan Baan and are copyright © 2008 Gehry Partners LLP.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery's press release including a statement by Gehry - plus a whole load of comments from Dezeen readers - in our earlier story.
- Allianz Headquarters by Wiel Arets featu…res glass fritted to reference Mies' Barcelona Pavilion
- White concrete cultural centre by DRDH n…estles up against a Norwegian harbour
- House in Kobe by Keiichi Sugiyama
- Light-filled classrooms surround a court…yard garden at DS Nursery in Japan
- The golden age is over for public buildi…ngs in Britain, says Stirling Prize winner
- Shenzhen International Energy Mansion by… BIG
- House in Blacksod Bay by Tierney Haines …Architects
- 117 Housing Units by LAN Architecture
- New Museum by SANAA opens in New York
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories