The Serpentine Gallery in London has published a few photos of the Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008, designed by Frank Gehry. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The temporary pavilion opened yesterday (Sunday) and remains open to the public until October 19.
The photos here are by Iwan Baan and are copyright © 2008 Gehry Partners LLP.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery's press release including a statement by Gehry - plus a whole load of comments from Dezeen readers - in our earlier story.
- Flying Houses by Laurent Chéhère
- Trollstigen Tourist Route Project by Rei…ulf Ramstad Architects
- Vanke Triple V Gallery by Ministry of De…sign
- Faculty of Business Studies of Mondragon… University by Hoz Fontan Arquitectos
- Movie: UK Pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010… by Thomas Heatherwick
- Timber-clad kindergarten with "the silho…uette of a house" by Topos Architecture
- Eco-pods by Howeler + Yoon Architecturea…nd Squared Design Lab
- House in Nagahama by Comma Design Office
- House H by Mattch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories