The Serpentine Gallery in London has published a few photos of the Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008, designed by Frank Gehry. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The temporary pavilion opened yesterday (Sunday) and remains open to the public until October 19.
The photos here are by Iwan Baan and are copyright © 2008 Gehry Partners LLP.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery's press release including a statement by Gehry - plus a whole load of comments from Dezeen readers - in our earlier story.
- Switchgear Stations by CF Møller
- Cube Court House by Shinichi Ogawa & A…ssociates
- Souan Tea House by Toshihiko Suzuki
- Tenniscalator by David Tajchman
- One, Two and Many by Marta Wengorovius
- Tapered office building in Seoul avoid…s overshadowing its neighbours
- New wing at Museo d’Arte Contemporan…ei di Roma by Odile Decq
- House W extension by Studio Prototype …contrasts stripy cedar with original brickwork
- House in Kea is a concrete residence b…uilt around oak trees on a Greek isle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories