The exhibition, called Habitat Machines, includes compositions made from objects including coffee pots and bathroom scales.
The exhibition will be open 25 September - 19 October.
The following text is from gallery director Wil Kucey:
Habitat Machines - David Trautrimas
In 'Habitat Machines' David Trautrimas' photo-based architecture explores the construct of home with a series of residential buildings born of everyday objects. From Art Deco coffee pots to the Constructivist grid pattern on an old bathroom scale, Trautrimas searches for source materials which allude to a greater architectural doctrine usually unnoticed in these machines.
Then, by dramatic distortion of scale and context, elements of these objects are meticulously re-assembled into strikingly original structures that are paradoxically familiar by virtue of their origins.
- Record by Achille Castiglioni for Ales…si in new colours at Dezeen Watch Store
- Robot Cleaner by Jeongmi Lee
- Pangenerator creates troop of robotic …backing singers and dancers
- Eve bracelet by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
- Object of Sound by NOCC
- 3D-printed monograms combine two initi…als in one pendant
- Designed in Hackney: A-Lu-Ha by Lu Flu…x
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories