The dishes feature a decorated ceramic wedge, which takes the place of the 'last slice' of cake.
The following is from Rosa Lemos:
To whom the last slice?
Usually the cakes are eaten slice after slice and reaching the last one, this one stays there, lost among smiles of courtesy, crumbling himself. With Akitoka, the last slice doesn't go to anybody - it remains in the dish.
Akitoka is a dish for cakes that it plays with the fatality of the last slice. It's a Rosa Lemos project for Bosa Ceramiche and it has shown up with success at Paris to Maison and Object 08 and to the FuoriSalone 08.
The dishes are available in the formats round and rectangular, with or without decoration. The decorated dishes are accompanied of stencil with the same sketch to decorate the cake with the sugar to veil.
- Clothes stand with Y-shaped coat hangers… by Mifune Design Studio
- 9,5° chair by Rasmus B. Fex
- Analog Digital Clock by Maarten Baas
- New Pinterest board: watches
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- FIVE Olive Oil bottles and packaging by …World Excellent Products
- Welcome to the Jungle by My Own Super St…udio
- Storm furniture by Johannes Hemann
- Zaha Hadid homeware collection launches …at Harrods
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories