The dishes feature a decorated ceramic wedge, which takes the place of the 'last slice' of cake.
The following is from Rosa Lemos:
To whom the last slice?
Usually the cakes are eaten slice after slice and reaching the last one, this one stays there, lost among smiles of courtesy, crumbling himself. With Akitoka, the last slice doesn't go to anybody - it remains in the dish.
Akitoka is a dish for cakes that it plays with the fatality of the last slice. It's a Rosa Lemos project for Bosa Ceramiche and it has shown up with success at Paris to Maison and Object 08 and to the FuoriSalone 08.
The dishes are available in the formats round and rectangular, with or without decoration. The decorated dishes are accompanied of stencil with the same sketch to decorate the cake with the sugar to veil.
- Ikepod wristwatches by Marc Newson
- Be.e electric scooter by Waarmakers
- Is Copenhagen the new Milan?
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer spring …back into shape
- Furniture Neighborhood by Tjep.
- Brandmerk by Esther de Groot
- Nendo adds to its expanding design portf…olio with flexible reading glasses
- Studio Mini by Anna Hadwick
- Drawer Kitchen by Gitta Gschwendtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories