The stand is designed by Fredrikson Stallard.
The following is from David Gill Galleries:
Berkeley Square, 15-19 October 2008
David Gill Galleries unveiled key new pieces today at DesignArt London, including the Stardune coffee table and benches and freestanding Tree Shelving by Zaha Hadid.
Originally part of Dune Formations, first seen during the Venice Biennale in 2007, the new pieces have been produced in a reduced size for the domestic environment. Hadid's work with David Gill is undoubtedly some of her very best.
Also new is the Fakir sideboard by Mattia Bonetti as well as Barnaby Barford’s series of new mirror pieces well I think he’s done a cracking job.
The stand, a combination of shiny white floor, walls and lightboxes, with the large backlit David Gill logo, was designed by Fredrikson Stallard. It has attracted almost as much attention as the new work itself.
- Global Edition by Bernhardt Design and D…anerka
- Petal-shaped mobiles balance above GamFr…atesi's lounge at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Lovegro…ve at the London Design Festival
- Bronze Poly Chair by Max Lamb
- Hyperion Spotlight by Paul Heijnen
- Dezeen readers receive 25 per cent off D…esigns of the Year exhibition tickets
- Using traditional crafts in design is no…t "sentimental" says Sebastian Cox
- Mediumwave by Jake Rich is a pod-shaped …microwave on wheels
- Young Creative Poland at the London Desi…gn Festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories