The stand is designed by Fredrikson Stallard.
The following is from David Gill Galleries:
Berkeley Square, 15-19 October 2008
David Gill Galleries unveiled key new pieces today at DesignArt London, including the Stardune coffee table and benches and freestanding Tree Shelving by Zaha Hadid.
Originally part of Dune Formations, first seen during the Venice Biennale in 2007, the new pieces have been produced in a reduced size for the domestic environment. Hadid's work with David Gill is undoubtedly some of her very best.
Also new is the Fakir sideboard by Mattia Bonetti as well as Barnaby Barford’s series of new mirror pieces well I think he’s done a cracking job.
The stand, a combination of shiny white floor, walls and lightboxes, with the large backlit David Gill logo, was designed by Fredrikson Stallard. It has attracted almost as much attention as the new work itself.
- Di Mainstone's Human Harp creates music …from suspension bridges
- Moshimy by Michael Young for Native Unio…n
- Vaisselier Système D by Matière A
- Pop-up Linen wardrobe by Renate Nederpel… folds flat for easy transportation
- Qwerty River recycled keyboards by Secco
- Dyson Hard two-in-one vacuum cleaner by …Dyson
- Sine Cabinet by Dik Scheepers
- RGB lighting installation by Flynn Talbo…t casts multicoloured shadows
- Telling Tales at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories