The stand is designed by Fredrikson Stallard.
The following is from David Gill Galleries:
Berkeley Square, 15-19 October 2008
David Gill Galleries unveiled key new pieces today at DesignArt London, including the Stardune coffee table and benches and freestanding Tree Shelving by Zaha Hadid.
Originally part of Dune Formations, first seen during the Venice Biennale in 2007, the new pieces have been produced in a reduced size for the domestic environment. Hadid's work with David Gill is undoubtedly some of her very best.
Also new is the Fakir sideboard by Mattia Bonetti as well as Barnaby Barford’s series of new mirror pieces well I think he’s done a cracking job.
The stand, a combination of shiny white floor, walls and lightboxes, with the large backlit David Gill logo, was designed by Fredrikson Stallard. It has attracted almost as much attention as the new work itself.
- Build by Jack Godfrey Wood and Tom Ballh…atchet for Movisi
- i3 Concept and i8 Concept by BMW
- Ovo high chair by CuldeSac
- Issey Miyake's focus is "being innovativ…e with technology" says head of womenswear
- Paul Cocksedge's Double O bike lights sl…ot securely around a D-lock
- Movisi launches Peter Marigold shelving
- Axis Lamp, Tech Chair and Buddy by Bao-N…ghi Droste
- Branca by Industrial Facility for Mattia…zzi
- Meike Langer designs copper clothes stan…d to nestle into awkward spaces
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories