The interior includes a reception, refreshment facilities and waiting area.
Sara Lee products are presented on back-lit shelving.
Here's some text from Marco Hemmerling:
Sara Lee, Cologne
The re-design for the reception area of the Sara Lee headquarter in Cologne aims to generate a light atmosphere that relates to the products and values of the company.
The daylight-flooded space is organized in a reception and a waiting zone which are related to each other.
The curved information-counter integrates the registration and the visitor information as well as a service spot for drinks and snacks, while the products and brands of the company are presented in the backlit exhibition wall of the waiting area.
- Stack of utensils crafted in India forms… Cheese Maker by Studio Makkink & Bey
- The Average Font combines hundreds of ch…aracters into a single typeface
- The Andy Warhol Temporary Museum by LIKE…architects
- Lodelei by Martin Pärn and Edina Dufala…-Pärn for Nils Holger Moormann
- Kiwa bench by Hyung Suk Cho
- Nude by Esther de Groot
- Designed in Hackney: Lufthansa Business …Class Seat and Cabin by PearsonLloyd
- Hang Around and Toss Around by KiBiSi fo…r Muuto
- Old Thomas moustaches by Pavel Sidorenko
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories