The interior includes a reception, refreshment facilities and waiting area.
Sara Lee products are presented on back-lit shelving.
Here's some text from Marco Hemmerling:
Sara Lee, Cologne
The re-design for the reception area of the Sara Lee headquarter in Cologne aims to generate a light atmosphere that relates to the products and values of the company.
The daylight-flooded space is organized in a reception and a waiting zone which are related to each other.
The curved information-counter integrates the registration and the visitor information as well as a service spot for drinks and snacks, while the products and brands of the company are presented in the backlit exhibition wall of the waiting area.
- Cycling shoes by Tracey Neuls for Tokyob…ike
- Free space for light designers at Tent L…ondon
- Lazy Bastard by Bertjan Pot for Montis
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby
- Trash Me lamps by Victor Vetterlein
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects fo…r Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers 2
- Odd, Symbio and Bold by Jonas Wagell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories