The interior includes a reception, refreshment facilities and waiting area.
Sara Lee products are presented on back-lit shelving.
Here's some text from Marco Hemmerling:
Sara Lee, Cologne
The re-design for the reception area of the Sara Lee headquarter in Cologne aims to generate a light atmosphere that relates to the products and values of the company.
The daylight-flooded space is organized in a reception and a waiting zone which are related to each other.
The curved information-counter integrates the registration and the visitor information as well as a service spot for drinks and snacks, while the products and brands of the company are presented in the backlit exhibition wall of the waiting area.
- SCP 2011 Collection at Maison&Objet 2011
- Dewar Glassware by David Derksen
- ITSOK Fluorescents by Sighn
- Found Form by Enina Waelstham for Mormel…s design
- Circus tables by Formfjord for Offecct
- Motek by Luca Nichetto for Cassina
- Belly Love by Florence Jaffrain
- Dezeen podcast: Drawing Fashion at the D…esign Museum
- Lavitta collection by Poiat Products
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories