The interior includes a reception, refreshment facilities and waiting area.
Sara Lee products are presented on back-lit shelving.
Here's some text from Marco Hemmerling:
Sara Lee, Cologne
The re-design for the reception area of the Sara Lee headquarter in Cologne aims to generate a light atmosphere that relates to the products and values of the company.
The daylight-flooded space is organized in a reception and a waiting zone which are related to each other.
The curved information-counter integrates the registration and the visitor information as well as a service spot for drinks and snacks, while the products and brands of the company are presented in the backlit exhibition wall of the waiting area.
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Afrofuture at La Rinascente
- Dezeen Platform: studio vit
- Recycled Toy Furniture by Greg Lynn
- David Adjaye creates temporary museum fo…r Venice Art Biennale 2015
- Coleoptera plastic made of beetles by Aa…gje Hoekstra
- Vík Prjónsdóttir launches latest wing…-shaped blankets made from Icelandic wool
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £1…00 on GO by Naoto Fukasawa
- Arne Quinze at Swarovski Crystal Palace
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories