The interior includes a reception, refreshment facilities and waiting area.
Sara Lee products are presented on back-lit shelving.
Here's some text from Marco Hemmerling:
Sara Lee, Cologne
The re-design for the reception area of the Sara Lee headquarter in Cologne aims to generate a light atmosphere that relates to the products and values of the company.
The daylight-flooded space is organized in a reception and a waiting zone which are related to each other.
The curved information-counter integrates the registration and the visitor information as well as a service spot for drinks and snacks, while the products and brands of the company are presented in the backlit exhibition wall of the waiting area.
- Glowing indoor forest made from paper …by Orproject
- Crystal wireless LED installation by S…tudio Roosegaarde
- Gaber launches Alessandro Busana's Bas…ket Chair in Milan
- Plastiki Expedition boat by Exploratio…n Architecture for Adventure Ecology
- Bernard Chair by Jonas Lindvall
- Partridge Tables by DesignByThem
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young 2
- Hydraulic mechanisms tilt singers at M…oncler Autumn Winter 2014 presentation
- Spotlight Volumes by Lukas Peet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories