The 360° Collection comprises of a chair, stool, table and container.
The chair, stool and tables are adjustable in height.
The pieces are constructed from steel frames painted in epoxy resin, the seat of the chairs are made from integral self-bearing polyurethane, the table tops from MDF and the container on wheels is made in ABS plastic.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Boiler Suit by Thomas Heatherwick
- Furniture by Imaginary Office
- Lab Craft at Tent London
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Philippe Mal…ouin
- Chair 107 by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Hydro-Fold byChristophe Guberan
- Intimacy 2.0by Studio Roosegaarde
- Interactive slideshow: Nordic designer…s create furniture, lighting and accessories for Muuto
- r5.5 by Jasper Morrison for Rado
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories