The 360° Collection comprises of a chair, stool, table and container.
The chair, stool and tables are adjustable in height.
The pieces are constructed from steel frames painted in epoxy resin, the seat of the chairs are made from integral self-bearing polyurethane, the table tops from MDF and the container on wheels is made in ABS plastic.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- "I'm interested in what the future might… look like" - Asif Khan at Dezeen Live
- Ken Nakagaki's Comppass draws simple sha…pes from digital files
- M-Collection by Niels van Eijk and Miria…m van der Lubbe
- Trix chair by Schmidinger Möbelbau
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Tjep. creates Bronze Age furniture in op…position to 3D printing
- Crown by Chris Martin for Massproduction…s
- Moof by Sjoerd Smit for Areaware
- Plants grow inside Maxim Scherbakov's ma…rble Sputnik-5 table
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories