Polish Design Season: Polish design student Ryszard Rychlicki has designed a shopping bag made of folded recycled paper.
Called Lanana, the bag is designed for customers to take newly-bought clothing home in.
It can be stored flat and pulled into shape with a string between the bottom corners.
Rychlicki designed the bag as part of his architecture and design degree at the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan.
Here's more from Rychlicki:
design- Ryszard Rychlicki
Used materials: recycled paper
"Lanana" bag is designed for packing clothes.
Before use the package is flat.
Bag is rigid and unilateral bulge increases its ergonomics.
- Claudio Chair by Arquitectura-G
- Rotary Mechanical Smartphone by Richard …Clarkson
- Sarah Lucas uses concrete breeze blocks …to create first furniture range
- Windowseat Lounge by Mike & Maaike for H…aworth Collection
- Work with Indian craftsmen to keep handc…rafting skills alive, says designer Prateek Jain
- Carat by Arihiro Miyake
- Paper eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- Oslo by Angell, Wyller & Aarseth for Ber…nhardt Design
- Max Lamb at Johnson Trading Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories