Polish Design Season: Polish design student Ryszard Rychlicki has designed a shopping bag made of folded recycled paper.
Called Lanana, the bag is designed for customers to take newly-bought clothing home in.
It can be stored flat and pulled into shape with a string between the bottom corners.
Rychlicki designed the bag as part of his architecture and design degree at the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan.
Here's more from Rychlicki:
design- Ryszard Rychlicki
Used materials: recycled paper
"Lanana" bag is designed for packing clothes.
Before use the package is flat.
Bag is rigid and unilateral bulge increases its ergonomics.
- Renault unveils Kwid Concept car equip…ped with traffic-spotting drone
- Côme by Patrick Norguet and Alias for… McDonald's
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates t…o reveal changing patterns
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
- Dezeen Watch Store: MY04 Sunstich by M…ichael Young
- General Woodwork Bench by Roger Arquer… for the Stepney Green Design Collection
- Movie: Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
- Recycled Toy Furniture by Greg Lynn
- Vostok Cabin by Atelier Van Lieshout
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories