Polish Design Season: Polish design student Ryszard Rychlicki has designed a shopping bag made of folded recycled paper.
Called Lanana, the bag is designed for customers to take newly-bought clothing home in.
It can be stored flat and pulled into shape with a string between the bottom corners.
Rychlicki designed the bag as part of his architecture and design degree at the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan.
Here's more from Rychlicki:
design- Ryszard Rychlicki
Used materials: recycled paper
"Lanana" bag is designed for packing clothes.
Before use the package is flat.
Bag is rigid and unilateral bulge increases its ergonomics.
- The Feather by Arthur Huang
- Natural Selection by Liz Ciokajlo
- Undulating sleeves create "optical effec…t" in Katherine Roberts-Wood's fashion collection
- Garden Tools by Itay Laniado
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
- Ear Sofa by St Ely for Lerival
- Entomo website design promotes insects a…s food
- Genesy by Zaha Hadid for Artemide
- 3D-printed perfume tools by Unfold and B…arnabé Fillion
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories