Polish Design Season: Polish design student Ryszard Rychlicki has designed a shopping bag made of folded recycled paper.
Called Lanana, the bag is designed for customers to take newly-bought clothing home in.
It can be stored flat and pulled into shape with a string between the bottom corners.
Rychlicki designed the bag as part of his architecture and design degree at the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan.
Here's more from Rychlicki:
design- Ryszard Rychlicki
Used materials: recycled paper
"Lanana" bag is designed for packing clothes.
Before use the package is flat.
Bag is rigid and unilateral bulge increases its ergonomics.
- Autographer camera by OMG Life with Chau…han Studio
- Childhood Memories by Studioroom906
- Design Miami photos
- Note Design Studio designs colourful ash… tables for Fogia
- Data Clip by Nendo
- London designers create tiny dream rooms… for Museum of Childhood exhibition
- Shoes by Kobi Levi
- Manuscript by Paul Cocksedge Studio
- COD by Rami Tareef
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories