Polish Design Season: Polish design student Ryszard Rychlicki has designed a shopping bag made of folded recycled paper.
Called Lanana, the bag is designed for customers to take newly-bought clothing home in.
It can be stored flat and pulled into shape with a string between the bottom corners.
Rychlicki designed the bag as part of his architecture and design degree at the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan.
Here's more from Rychlicki:
design- Ryszard Rychlicki
Used materials: recycled paper
"Lanana" bag is designed for packing clothes.
Before use the package is flat.
Bag is rigid and unilateral bulge increases its ergonomics.
- Ninety Light by Shawn Littrell
- World Carpets by Marcel Wanders
- Antibodies by the Campana Brothers at Vi…tra Design Museum
- Primary Cabinet by Peter Jakubik
- Still Life with Light by Martí Guixé
- Matali Crasset creates faceted presentat…ion cases from concrete
- Elias & Son tables by llot llov
- Interview with Maarten Baas
- StickingSticks by Kawamura-Ganjavian
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories