Designer Alex Mikhaylov has completed the brand identity and interior for a language school in Moscow, Russia.
In place of the usual alphabets and visual aids, quotes from cartoon character 12 oz. Mouse, rapper LL Cool J, singer Ozzy Osbourne and boxer Mohammed Ali have been applied to the walls.
Called School #1, the project features an office space illuminated in shades of purple from beneath the glass desk.
Here's some text from Mikhaylov:
SCHOOL #1 is an English language school located in Moscow, Russia.
The school is situated on the attic floor of an old building (the beginning of the 20th century) and it was decided to decorate the office in an unusual way.
Thus, instead of the English alphabet, transcriptions and other common visual aids that you can meet in most of language schools, at SCHOOL #1 you come across the quotes of Ozzy Osbourne, Mohammed Ali and 12 Oz mouse on the walls.
In the office area the tables are illuminated from beneath by neon lamps.
The tutorials take place in classrooms with brick walls, windows in the ceiling and glass on the easel instead of a flip chart.
The corporate identity and the interior were designed by Alex Mikhaylov the creator of Eurovision 2009 identity.
- The Long Drop by Studio Glithero
- Norm Architects creates "village" of whi…te cubes inside &tradition showroom
- WUHAO Curated Shop by Isabelle Pascal
- More images of Kanye West apartment
- Latticed oak screens reference tradition…al argyle at Pringle of Scotland's Chengdu store
- Boxes by five Japanese architects: Derol…l curated by Eizo Okada
- Cardboard Cloud installation by Fantasti…c Norway
- Orfila Flat by Schneider Colao
- Armani 5th Avenue by Massimiliano & Dori…ana Fuksas Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories