Bulgarian studio Bozhinovskidesign have created a cantilevered desk suspended from the wall by steel cables.
Called E.L.A, the desk is made of fibreglass.
Cables for a computer can be passed through apertures in the end and sides, and a flap in the underside provides storage.
"The idea was that the desk flies on the air," says designer Jovo Bozhinovski. "So we decided to build only two legs, and attached it with steel ropes from the wall."
The table was designed for fibreglass specialists Elzadesign.
- Grace K handbags and So K sandals by Kar…tell
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by Ga…hee Kang
- Ladder by Itay Laniado
- "Shoreditch symbolises the new creative …economy of London"
- Dezeen Platform: mode:lina
- Keidos tiles by MUT for Entic designs
- 4D Glass by Jonathan Krawczuk
- Oneness by Kyuhyung Cho and Hironori Tsu…kue
- The Trestle by Bénédicte de Lescure fo…r La Corbeille
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories