Bulgarian studio Bozhinovskidesign have created a cantilevered desk suspended from the wall by steel cables.
Called E.L.A, the desk is made of fibreglass.
Cables for a computer can be passed through apertures in the end and sides, and a flap in the underside provides storage.
"The idea was that the desk flies on the air," says designer Jovo Bozhinovski. "So we decided to build only two legs, and attached it with steel ropes from the wall."
The table was designed for fibreglass specialists Elzadesign.
- Pi Watch by Ben McCarthy for Workshopp…ed
- Mint by Smith & Wightman and BCMH
- Yves Behar's thermostat for British Ga…s aimed at "everyone from your grandma to your auntie"
- Second Nature at 21_21 Design Sight
- Bodging Milano at Designersblock
- Thomas Heatherwick: "We don’t work i…n two dimensions"
- Starting today: dezeen at Design Indab…a
- Kvadrat's Divina fabric interpreted by… 22 contemporary designers
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories