Bulgarian studio Bozhinovskidesign have created a cantilevered desk suspended from the wall by steel cables.
Called E.L.A, the desk is made of fibreglass.
Cables for a computer can be passed through apertures in the end and sides, and a flap in the underside provides storage.
"The idea was that the desk flies on the air," says designer Jovo Bozhinovski. "So we decided to build only two legs, and attached it with steel ropes from the wall."
The table was designed for fibreglass specialists Elzadesign.
- Reflective dish of water to be installed… at International Garden Festival in Quebec
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving un…it
- The Alarming Clock by Natalie Duckett
- Asif Khan designs a "Mount Rushmore of t…he digital age" for the Sochi Winter Olympics
- On-iku by Earthscape
- Marcel Wanders for Quodes
- Triflow tap by Zaha Hadid
- Bikini Island collection by Werner Aissl…inger for Moroso
- Fragrance by Alexa Lixfeld
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories