Bulgarian studio Bozhinovskidesign have created a cantilevered desk suspended from the wall by steel cables.
Called E.L.A, the desk is made of fibreglass.
Cables for a computer can be passed through apertures in the end and sides, and a flap in the underside provides storage.
"The idea was that the desk flies on the air," says designer Jovo Bozhinovski. "So we decided to build only two legs, and attached it with steel ropes from the wall."
The table was designed for fibreglass specialists Elzadesign.
- Reframe by Paul Scales and Atelier Kit
- WWIII by Atelier Van Lieshout for Lensve…lt
- The Link Shelf offers an update on a cla…ssic modular shelving system
- Lucy McRae experiments with negative pre…ssure to "prep humans to go to space"
- Ceramic speakers replace buttons with or…ientation-sensitive controls
- Lampada by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Nigel Coates
- WertelOberfell dresses Mannequin chairs …in quilted upholstery
- Sidekick Stool by Timothy John for Thank…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories