Bulgarian studio Bozhinovskidesign have created a cantilevered desk suspended from the wall by steel cables.
Called E.L.A, the desk is made of fibreglass.
Cables for a computer can be passed through apertures in the end and sides, and a flap in the underside provides storage.
"The idea was that the desk flies on the air," says designer Jovo Bozhinovski. "So we decided to build only two legs, and attached it with steel ropes from the wall."
The table was designed for fibreglass specialists Elzadesign.
- Lamp 11811 by Klemens Schillinger
- "We're a haberdashery for technology and… education" - Technology Will Save Us
- (In)visible Membrane by Sonja Bäumel
- Canasta by Patricia Urquiola
- Daniel Libeskind creates chandelier for… Lasvit from shafts of crystal
- Podcast talk: Alan Aldridge at the Desig…n Museum
- Afteroom Chair by Afteroom Studio
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
- Eléonore Delisse's Day and Night Light …was designed to tackle wintertime blues
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories