Bulgarian studio Bozhinovskidesign have created a cantilevered desk suspended from the wall by steel cables.
Called E.L.A, the desk is made of fibreglass.
Cables for a computer can be passed through apertures in the end and sides, and a flap in the underside provides storage.
"The idea was that the desk flies on the air," says designer Jovo Bozhinovski. "So we decided to build only two legs, and attached it with steel ropes from the wall."
The table was designed for fibreglass specialists Elzadesign.
- Black Gold homeware collection by Quintu…s Kropholler is made of tarmac
- Dezeen archive: packaging
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- Mischer'Traxler reveals manufacturing pr…ocesses by transforming objects into tool kits
- Sight Unseen commissions Memphis-influen…ced print collection
- Light Sock by Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- 4StrikeBike by TSG Essempio
- Daniela Sherer animates "twist on a West…ern" for Tom Rosenthal music video
- "At night you won't switch on the ceilin…g lamp. You'll switch on the window."
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories