Apropos nothing... here's a range of puppets designed by Furry Puppet Studio of New York.
The puppets include features such as moving eyes and squirting snouts.
Photos are by Kfir Ziv.
Here's some more information from Furry Puppet:
These puppets, by the Brooklyn-based Furry Puppet Studio, have more personality than most people you know!
That's because of Furry Puppet's bottom line: originality.
The studio prides itself on avoiding generic patterns, stock parts or molds - all of which have fueled the recent commercialization of the industry.
According to Furry Puppet, the art of making puppets is a sacred thing, and that means putting care and creativity into each and every character.
No strings attached!
- Invisible Shoe by Andreia Chaves
- Wearable device could detect disease "wh…en the nearest doctor is days away"
- Z Step by Michael Schoner at Depot Basel
- Contemplating Monolithic Design by Sony …and BarberOsgerby
- Drone Shadows by James Bridle evoke the …presence of unmanned aircraft
- US student Kai Lin designs furniture for… youth prison cells
- GER Mood Sweater by Sensoree indicates e…motions with LEDs
- Rollercoaster provides centrepiece for P…hilipp Plein catwalk
- Marsotto Edizioni
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories