Apropos nothing... here's a range of puppets designed by Furry Puppet Studio of New York.
The puppets include features such as moving eyes and squirting snouts.
Photos are by Kfir Ziv.
Here's some more information from Furry Puppet:
These puppets, by the Brooklyn-based Furry Puppet Studio, have more personality than most people you know!
That's because of Furry Puppet's bottom line: originality.
The studio prides itself on avoiding generic patterns, stock parts or molds - all of which have fueled the recent commercialization of the industry.
According to Furry Puppet, the art of making puppets is a sacred thing, and that means putting care and creativity into each and every character.
No strings attached!
- Circumsolar by Sruli Recht
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
- Bodging Milano at Designersblock
- Olson Kundig Architects based Design Mia…mi lounge on historic lumber yards
- Dezeen’s top ten: watches and clocks
- Wrapped by Pierre Kracht
- Blow Up – Bamboo by the Campana Brothe…rs for Alessi
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalayan
- Kulula airline livery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories