Apropos nothing... here's a range of puppets designed by Furry Puppet Studio of New York.
The puppets include features such as moving eyes and squirting snouts.
Photos are by Kfir Ziv.
Here's some more information from Furry Puppet:
These puppets, by the Brooklyn-based Furry Puppet Studio, have more personality than most people you know!
That's because of Furry Puppet's bottom line: originality.
The studio prides itself on avoiding generic patterns, stock parts or molds - all of which have fueled the recent commercialization of the industry.
According to Furry Puppet, the art of making puppets is a sacred thing, and that means putting care and creativity into each and every character.
No strings attached!
- Bumper Bed by Marc Newson for Domeau & P…érès
- Movie: tour of Design Interactions at Sh…ow RCA 2012 with Tony Dunne
- eBoy for Groove Armada
- Pelt by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espada
- Patty Johnson for Mabeo Furniture
- Industrial Facility's w152 lamps charge …electronic devices
- Massimo Faion's Posa Project reinterpret…s falconry perches
- Non-Woven by Christian Kocx
- Mini by Designerette
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories