Apropos nothing... here's a range of puppets designed by Furry Puppet Studio of New York.
The puppets include features such as moving eyes and squirting snouts.
Photos are by Kfir Ziv.
Here's some more information from Furry Puppet:
These puppets, by the Brooklyn-based Furry Puppet Studio, have more personality than most people you know!
That's because of Furry Puppet's bottom line: originality.
The studio prides itself on avoiding generic patterns, stock parts or molds - all of which have fueled the recent commercialization of the industry.
According to Furry Puppet, the art of making puppets is a sacred thing, and that means putting care and creativity into each and every character.
No strings attached!
- Portraits of Dutch designers
- Furniture from Buildings by Architectkid…d and Osisu
- Drawn from Clay – Noordoostpolder by A…telier NL at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Bruggenhoofd Chabot by Snodevormgevers
- All the Forces at Spazio Rossana Orlandi
- Skew by Ross McBride at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Escale Numérique by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Traces of an Imaginary Affair by Björn …Franke
- Interview: Joseph Grima at Dezeen Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories