Apropos nothing... here's a range of puppets designed by Furry Puppet Studio of New York.
The puppets include features such as moving eyes and squirting snouts.
Photos are by Kfir Ziv.
Here's some more information from Furry Puppet:
These puppets, by the Brooklyn-based Furry Puppet Studio, have more personality than most people you know!
That's because of Furry Puppet's bottom line: originality.
The studio prides itself on avoiding generic patterns, stock parts or molds - all of which have fueled the recent commercialization of the industry.
According to Furry Puppet, the art of making puppets is a sacred thing, and that means putting care and creativity into each and every character.
No strings attached!
- Sezz Collection by Christophe Pillet for… Emeco
- Mangus Wästberg at Qubique 2011
- Design Indaba videos: Doung Anwar Jahang…eer
- Interactive soft toys let babies post to… Facebook
- "Working during an economic crisis is qu…ite exciting" - Job Smeets
- Pencil Jewellery by Gemma Holt
- Echos by Pour les Alpes
- Taste Condiment Set brings uniformity to… the dinner table
- Bridal Veil installation by Louis Sicard… creates a curtain of water through the forest
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories