Apropos nothing... here's a range of puppets designed by Furry Puppet Studio of New York.
The puppets include features such as moving eyes and squirting snouts.
Photos are by Kfir Ziv.
Here's some more information from Furry Puppet:
These puppets, by the Brooklyn-based Furry Puppet Studio, have more personality than most people you know!
That's because of Furry Puppet's bottom line: originality.
The studio prides itself on avoiding generic patterns, stock parts or molds - all of which have fueled the recent commercialization of the industry.
According to Furry Puppet, the art of making puppets is a sacred thing, and that means putting care and creativity into each and every character.
No strings attached!
- One Percent Water exhibition at Z33 Ar…t Centre
- Designed in Hackney: A-Lu-Ha by Lu Flu…x
- RE:cover by Fredrik Färg
- Surya sunlight-responsive sculpture by… REX and Front
- Tube Chair by Plant&Moss
- Bento by Form Us With Love for One Nor…dic Furniture Company
- Laura Lynn Jansen and Thomas Vailly "g…row" stone tableware
- Binbags by Studio Toogood at The Tempo…rium
- Zaha Hadid at IMM Cologne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories