New York designers Constantin and Laurene Leon Boym have created a souvenir to commemorate last month's first anniversary of the terrorist attack on the Hotel Taj Mahal in Mumbai.
The piece forms part of the designers' expanding Buildings of Disaster series (see our previous story) and joins recent additions to the series including The Golden Mosque (above) and UT Tower and Townhouse (below).
More about Constantin and Laurene Leon Boym on Dezeen:
Here's some more information from the designers:
Our collection of Buildings of Disaster continues with a new edition, Hotel Taj Mahal, to commemorate the first anniversary of the terrorist attack in Mumbai on November 26, 2008.
Over ten years ago, we made our first buildings for the catalogue Souvenirs for the End of the Century. Produced in a limited edition of 500, many monuments are no longer available. Every piece is individually cast of specially formulated bonded metal, hand-finished, and consecutively numbered. The new building is 4.5” long. To order yours, please visit our online store at www.boym.com
- Parhelia by Asif Khan
- Kink by Osko+Deichmann
- ROC Apeldoorn reception area by Tjep.
- Ice Moon by Doshi Levien for Häagen-Daz…s
- Animal Wall by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Plakbanterie by Johan Bruninx
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: Mercury …by Ziiiro reduced by 20%
- Flyknit running footwear by Nike
- Crush by Fredrikson Stallard at David Gi…ll Galleries
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories