Milan 2010: Dutch designer Frederik Roijé will present a home for chickens called Breed and Retreat in Milan next month.
More about Roijé on Dezeen:
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
The information that follows is from the designer:
An architectural hen house to breed and retreat.
To eliminate the estrangement from our origin. Respecting nature will be necessary. Designing a special place will give nature its space. Even in urban society.
- Cloche Lamp by Lars Beller Fjetland
- Kenny by Raw Edges for Moroso
- Plastic Polo for Lacoste by Michael Youn…g
- Boombench by NL Architects
- Till Wiedeck designs multi-level display… stands for COS
- Bottle watch by Industrial Facility arri…ves at Dezeen Watch Store
- Nendo designs Winnie-the-Pooh glassware …for Walt Disney Japan
- Mondaine pocketwatch and ladies' timepie…ce arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
- Bone Chair by Julien de Smedt Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories