Called Funnel, the series includes a table, floor and pendent lamp, each with a shade shaped like a kitchen funnel.
The narrow end projects a secondary point of light on the surface behind it.
More about Bevk Perovic Arhitekti on Dezeen:
Here's some more information from Bevk Perovic Arhitekti:
The lamp’s design owes its form to the funnel, a highly typical household object, something all our grandmothers used in their kitchens, bottling and decanting wine, olive oil and similar throughout their lifetimes.
While a familiar object it’s also been transformed into a new one, hanging above the kitchen or dining table as a recognizable, iconic light source – a small funnel that serves as a ceiling rosette, a large one casting light onto the horizontal surface below.
The same elements are further transformed into table and floor lamps, with a large pivoting funnel shade that allows for specific directing of the light.
A tube-like ray of light projects up and out of the top of the shade, creating a playful dot on the ceiling or neighbouring walls.
material: spun aluminium, steel
colour: matt white
|Smoke by Bevk Perović
|Aplomb by Lucidi and
Pevere for Foscarini
- Paper Pulp Helmet by Tom Gottelier, Bobb…y Petersen and Ed Thomas
- Fredrikson Stallard preview new collecti…on
- Prohibition Kit by Francesco Morackini
- Collar and Hexagon by Nendo
- Dear Disaster by Jenny Ekdahl
- Domestic Animals by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Clothes that change colour according to …climate by Lauren Bowker
- Natural Selection by Liz Ciokajlo
- Pentagon Pen by Industrial Facility
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories