Called Funnel, the series includes a table, floor and pendent lamp, each with a shade shaped like a kitchen funnel.
The narrow end projects a secondary point of light on the surface behind it.
More about Bevk Perovic Arhitekti on Dezeen:
Here's some more information from Bevk Perovic Arhitekti:
The lamp’s design owes its form to the funnel, a highly typical household object, something all our grandmothers used in their kitchens, bottling and decanting wine, olive oil and similar throughout their lifetimes.
While a familiar object it’s also been transformed into a new one, hanging above the kitchen or dining table as a recognizable, iconic light source – a small funnel that serves as a ceiling rosette, a large one casting light onto the horizontal surface below.
The same elements are further transformed into table and floor lamps, with a large pivoting funnel shade that allows for specific directing of the light.
A tube-like ray of light projects up and out of the top of the shade, creating a playful dot on the ceiling or neighbouring walls.
material: spun aluminium, steel
colour: matt white
|Smoke by Bevk Perović
|Aplomb by Lucidi and
Pevere for Foscarini
- De La Espada launches new Luca Nichetto …work at New York Design Week
- Rocking Platforms by Constantinos Econom…ides
- BCXSY creates linear clock for Designers…' Days
- Antenna by Neil Poulton for Vertigo Bird
- Dublin UNESCO City of Literature stamp b…y The Stone Twins
- "We're bringing cutting-edge research in…to the public sphere" - Loop.pH
- Pisa sofa by Ramei Keum
- Alphabet City Lights by JDS Architects
- Wallpaper by Linda Florence
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories