Called Funnel, the series includes a table, floor and pendent lamp, each with a shade shaped like a kitchen funnel.
The narrow end projects a secondary point of light on the surface behind it.
More about Bevk Perovic Arhitekti on Dezeen:
Here's some more information from Bevk Perovic Arhitekti:
The lamp’s design owes its form to the funnel, a highly typical household object, something all our grandmothers used in their kitchens, bottling and decanting wine, olive oil and similar throughout their lifetimes.
While a familiar object it’s also been transformed into a new one, hanging above the kitchen or dining table as a recognizable, iconic light source – a small funnel that serves as a ceiling rosette, a large one casting light onto the horizontal surface below.
The same elements are further transformed into table and floor lamps, with a large pivoting funnel shade that allows for specific directing of the light.
A tube-like ray of light projects up and out of the top of the shade, creating a playful dot on the ceiling or neighbouring walls.
material: spun aluminium, steel
colour: matt white
|Smoke by Bevk Perović
|Aplomb by Lucidi and
Pevere for Foscarini
- What Design Can Do offers 15% off tick…ets for Dezeen readers
- "Heat-shrinking the polystyrene cups c…reated beautiful shapes" - Paul Cocksedge
- Mugrosita by Liliana Ovalle
- 100% Inspiration: Jamie Anley
- Jean Prouvé at the Design Museum
- Naar Inkt Vissen book printed with squ…id ink by Today Designers
- StandTable is a circular podium design…ed by UNStudio to replace office desks
- XXXX_Sofa by Yuya Ushida for Ahrend
- Coiled by BCXSY for Editions in Craft
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories