An irregularly-shaped glass top is supported by a network of beech struts to form this table by Italian designer Paolo Cappello.
Called Otto, the table is produced by Miniforms.
Here's a little more information from the designer:
Otto is a wooden base, glass top table designed for Miniforms.
This table reinterpretates the way of using tables, no more square or circle surfaces.
The organic shape of the tempered glass top creates a object that can be both used as dining table or office desk: a wide surface to work/design/dine or cook on.
The improbablye air of instability ot the wooden axis-symmetric base combined with the organic top creates a table that nearly seems a live creature to interact with.
- Kaide-taide by Company
- Iris van Herpen curates a fashion magazi…ne
- 111 Navy Chair by Emeco
- Shan Valla at The Temporium
- Grindbakken by Rotor
- Distilled Nature by BCXSY
- Line, Weave and Hollow by Chicako Ibarak…i
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jewel…lery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
- 100% Design and Brompton Cross Design Di…strict video
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories