Called Home Traveller, the leather bag on legs is designed to be moved around without occupying a fixed place on the home.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little bit of text from Lorenz:
Home Traveller was part of my graduation project at HFG Karlsruhe/Germany. It is a combination of a handbag and furniture - a play with those archetypes. The portable storage unit can easily be carried from one place to another and be arranged in the living space like an accessory. Instead of a normal furniture it has no fixed place in the room. It is as spacious like a chest but more flexible in the use.
Materials: Leather, wood.
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Tassenkast by
|More Cologne 2011
- Memories of the Future by Carl de Smet
- Lazy Bastard by Bertjan Pot for Montis
- Dick Van Hoff for Makkum
- Musician Gergely Bogányi offers a curva…ceous take on the traditional grand piano
- Another Country launches lighting collec…tion with designs by Dana Cannam
- Quentin de Coster's Lasso light is shape…d like a torch
- New watches available exclusively for Va…lentine's Day at Dezeen Watch Store
- eCity by eBoy
- Fisherman by TAF for Zero
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories