Called Home Traveller, the leather bag on legs is designed to be moved around without occupying a fixed place on the home.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little bit of text from Lorenz:
Home Traveller was part of my graduation project at HFG Karlsruhe/Germany. It is a combination of a handbag and furniture - a play with those archetypes. The portable storage unit can easily be carried from one place to another and be arranged in the living space like an accessory. Instead of a normal furniture it has no fixed place in the room. It is as spacious like a chest but more flexible in the use.
Materials: Leather, wood.
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Tassenkast by
|More Cologne 2011
- Still Life by PJADAD and Atelier Food
- 50 projects_25 objects + 25 spaces by N…endo
- My Couch, My Canvas by Annebet Philips
- More photos of Tokujin Yoshioka installa…tion at Design Miami
- Health-monitoring components designed fo…r Google's Project Ara modular smartphone
- The never-ending web page by Poke
- Freedom of Creation in Milan
- Carlo Ratti's Cloud Cast directs a cooli…ng mist over passersby
- Fungi Lamp by Andreas Kowalewski
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories