Called Home Traveller, the leather bag on legs is designed to be moved around without occupying a fixed place on the home.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little bit of text from Lorenz:
Home Traveller was part of my graduation project at HFG Karlsruhe/Germany. It is a combination of a handbag and furniture - a play with those archetypes. The portable storage unit can easily be carried from one place to another and be arranged in the living space like an accessory. Instead of a normal furniture it has no fixed place in the room. It is as spacious like a chest but more flexible in the use.
Materials: Leather, wood.
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Tassenkast by
|More Cologne 2011
- Trash Me lamps by Victor Vetterlein
- FHNY Collection by Florian Hauswirth
- The Bradley tactile timepiece launches… in Europe at Dezeen Watch Store
- Renaud Defrancesco's LED lightbulbs ar…e shaped like lampshades
- Guide to Cannibalism suggests ways to …eat humans
- Stratigraphic Manufactury by Unfold
- Wouldn't it be nice... at Somerset Hou…se
- Plumen low-energy bulbs by Hulger
- SAYL by Yves Béhar for Herman Miller
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories