Called Home Traveller, the leather bag on legs is designed to be moved around without occupying a fixed place on the home.
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
Here's a little bit of text from Lorenz:
Home Traveller was part of my graduation project at HFG Karlsruhe/Germany. It is a combination of a handbag and furniture - a play with those archetypes. The portable storage unit can easily be carried from one place to another and be arranged in the living space like an accessory. Instead of a normal furniture it has no fixed place in the room. It is as spacious like a chest but more flexible in the use.
Materials: Leather, wood.
|Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and Eastpak||Tassenkast by
|More Cologne 2011
- Pyramids of Makkum
- Chair shaped like the tail of a peacock …by UUfie
- Alizz.Cooper by Ingo Maurer
- Nendo rethinks Hello Kitty for men's T-s…hirt range
- Designed in Hackney: Uniform Wares
- Ineke Hans designs colourful signage and… street furniture for roadside art trail
- Dominic Wilcox to build driverless car m…ade out of stained glass
- Manufacturing the Timber Wave by AL_A an…d Arup
- Self Expiring packaging by Kanupriya and… Gautam Goel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories