Dezeen Wire: architecture critic Rowan Moore has written a scathing review of the recently opened Museum of Liverpool for The Observer. Read the full article here. Update 15/08/11: see the complete set of images in our later story.
- Henley Halebrown Rorrison uses timber an…d brick for London's first co-housing development
- OFIS Arhitekti completes bulging stadium… for FC BATE Borisov
- Court Housing in Groningen by architecte…n|en|en
- Sean Godsell unveils inaugural MPavilion… designed to "bloom like a flower"
- BLALYS by Suga Architects Office
- Art Suites at Icehotel
- OMA Book Machine at the Architectural As…sociation
- Elsa Morante Library by DAP Studio
- The Kimball Art Centre by BIG
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories