In this movie by Brussels gallerist Victor Hunt, Korean designer Kwangho Lee explains how growing up on a farm outside Seoul has influenced his work. The movie is part of a series of interviews called Tales of the Hunt.
Lee is best known for his furniture and lighting woven from garden hoses and electrical cables, or cut from polystyrene foam with a hot wire.
- "This bench is a tribute to a local ha…rdware shop" - Roger Arquer
- Habitat's half century
- The Drop Series by Olivia Decaris
- Design Talks at Design Miami 08: trans…cripts
- Finger-nose Stylus by Dominic Wilcox
- ZE by Renault
- Local Collection by Maxim Velčovský
- Second Nature by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Today at Dezeen Platform: JAILmake
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories