In this movie by Brussels gallerist Victor Hunt, Korean designer Kwangho Lee explains how growing up on a farm outside Seoul has influenced his work. The movie is part of a series of interviews called Tales of the Hunt.
Lee is best known for his furniture and lighting woven from garden hoses and electrical cables, or cut from polystyrene foam with a hot wire.
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see a…t London Design Festival 2014
- Sprig by Victor Vetterlein
- The Garment District by Bart Hess at Fut…ure Perfect
- World Cup 2014 final features "most test…ed" football ever
- "Ikea works in a very different way to e…veryone else" says head of design
- Download the first FOMO experiment in al…gorithmic publishing direct from Milan
- Aurora by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Drilling Lab stacks aluminium tubes to f…orm vessels in Water Pipe Series
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories