In this movie by Brussels gallerist Victor Hunt, Korean designer Kwangho Lee explains how growing up on a farm outside Seoul has influenced his work. The movie is part of a series of interviews called Tales of the Hunt.
Lee is best known for his furniture and lighting woven from garden hoses and electrical cables, or cut from polystyrene foam with a hot wire.
- Custom Made U.S.A by Karen Ryan
- Bruggenhoofd Chabot by Snodevormgevers
- La Divina Commedia by Niels Van Eijk & M…iriam van der Lubbe
- Max Fraser at Lab Craft
- Biomega launches KiBiSi-designed NYC cit…y bike
- Dark Side collection of 3D printed vesse…ls by Michaël Malapert
- Clockwork Snow by Tjep.
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
- Kohei Nawa's Foam installation created a… cloud-like landscape of soapy bubbles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories