In this movie by Brussels gallerist Victor Hunt, Korean designer Kwangho Lee explains how growing up on a farm outside Seoul has influenced his work. The movie is part of a series of interviews called Tales of the Hunt.
Lee is best known for his furniture and lighting woven from garden hoses and electrical cables, or cut from polystyrene foam with a hot wire.
- Belu by Zaha Hadid
- Jan Vacek designs lamps shaped like cond…oms
- Design Museum Collection App:music
- Commuter by Levi’s
- Quiet Motion by Ronan and Erwan Bouroull…ec for BMW i
- More Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chal…ayan
- Mirror #180 by Halb/Halb
- Intimacy by Studio Roosegaarde and V2_
- Clocks, timers and thermometers by plusm…inuszero
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories