In this movie by Brussels gallerist Victor Hunt, Korean designer Kwangho Lee explains how growing up on a farm outside Seoul has influenced his work. The movie is part of a series of interviews called Tales of the Hunt.
Lee is best known for his furniture and lighting woven from garden hoses and electrical cables, or cut from polystyrene foam with a hot wire.
- Heatherwick Studio: Designing the Extrao…rdinary at the V&A
- Dezeen archive: children's furniture
- Companions by Studioilse for De La Espad…a
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- Weaver's Nest by Animal Farm
- Snarkitecture's Architectural Camouflage… garments feature subway tiles and marble
- Dubious London Town by Vic Lee at The Te…mporium
- Roopuppet by Nendo
- Total Trattoria by Martino Gamper
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories