Here's a movie about the almost invisible installation by Japanese architect Junya Ishigami that's on show at the Barbican art gallery in London.
Called Architecture as Air, the structure comprises a single curved line of columns that are only 0.9mm thick, seemingly floating unsupported in space. Closer inspection reveals a fine network of near-invisible supporting wires.
- Nomiya temporary restaurant by Pascal Gr…asso
- The Farm Project by Mike Meiré at Desig…n Miami
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
- Starbucks Espresso Journey by Nendo
- G-Star Raw pavilion at Tokyo Designer’…s Week
- Paperboard Architecture by D’art for V…DP
- Dezeen’s Milan favourites
- Nook's Barcelona apartment refurb remove…s walls but leaves original tiled floors intact
- GRAB Thai Street Kitchen by Mansikkamäk…i+JOY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories