Here's a movie about the almost invisible installation by Japanese architect Junya Ishigami that's on show at the Barbican art gallery in London.
Called Architecture as Air, the structure comprises a single curved line of columns that are only 0.9mm thick, seemingly floating unsupported in space. Closer inspection reveals a fine network of near-invisible supporting wires.
- Norm Architects puts a Danish spin on an… Italian restaurant interior
- Room Portraits by Menno Aden
- The Shell by Maarten Baas
- Rroomm by Ninkipen!
- Fiat Lux by Label Architecture
- WOKmedia show at Design Miami
- Movie: Tokujin Yoshioka – Spectrum
- Philips Wing by Cruz y Ortiz completes t…he 11-year renovation of the Rijksmuseum
- R1T Flat by Paritzki & Liani Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories