Here's a movie about the almost invisible installation by Japanese architect Junya Ishigami that's on show at the Barbican art gallery in London.
Called Architecture as Air, the structure comprises a single curved line of columns that are only 0.9mm thick, seemingly floating unsupported in space. Closer inspection reveals a fine network of near-invisible supporting wires.
- Aurélie Blanchard makes over the cantee…n in Gehry's Vitra Factory Building
- Softshelter by Molo
- Comme des Garcons Aoyama installation by… Studio Toogood
- Fluoless by Nosigner
- Sneakerology by Facet Studio
- Sinato raises an apartment ceiling to sq…ueeze in an extra floor
- Bangkok Flat by Architectkidd
- Tsunagu by Kengo Kuma
- Joan D'Austria by External Reference
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories