Dezeen Platform: young Croatian designer Mirna Kerr presents her jewellery made of bulldog clips, cable ties and plumbing components at Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today. Watch a movie about this project here.
"My view of jewelery is that it's not necessary for it to be solely pretty and expensive, but rather something that lifts the spirit," says Kerr. "For this purpose the material is insignificant."
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Tourbillon by A+A cooren
- Karolina by Designklein
- DesignMarch 2012: studio tours
- Mathilda by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Sounds of Threads music visualisation us…ing strands of wool by Bertrand Lanthiez
- Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and …Eastpak
- Mantis by Böttcher+Henssler for Vertigo… Bird
- Array auditorium seats by Zaha Hadid for… Poltrona Frau Contract
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories