Dezeen Platform: young Croatian designer Mirna Kerr presents her jewellery made of bulldog clips, cable ties and plumbing components at Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today. Watch a movie about this project here.
"My view of jewelery is that it's not necessary for it to be solely pretty and expensive, but rather something that lifts the spirit," says Kerr. "For this purpose the material is insignificant."
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Designed in Hackney: Puck Systemby Inter…national
- B&B Italia in Milan 2
- Unique Standard by Folkform
- Studio Job interprets famous buildings w…ith "whacked and expressive" Landmark series
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
- Lamps by Nao Tamura, Zaha Hadid and John… Pawson feature in Wonderglass movie
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
- Link by PearsonLloyd
- Shift shelving system by Patricia Urquio…la
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories