Dezeen Platform: young Croatian designer Mirna Kerr presents her jewellery made of bulldog clips, cable ties and plumbing components at Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today. Watch a movie about this project here.
"My view of jewelery is that it's not necessary for it to be solely pretty and expensive, but rather something that lifts the spirit," says Kerr. "For this purpose the material is insignificant."
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Movie: Stuart Haygarth at Design Miami
- Piu tableware by Patrick Frey
- Land Rover Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- New Pinterest board: storage
- Axor Bouroullec by Ronan & Erwan Bouro…ullec
- Pylon by Marcus Abrahamsson and Kristo…ffer Fagerström for Nola
- Ring Sight by Stuart Bannocks
- Nicole Goymann and Christoph John crea…te shoes from deconstructed silkworm cocoons
- CONST lamp by THINKK studio at Ventura… Lambrate
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories