Dezeen Platform: young Croatian designer Mirna Kerr presents her jewellery made of bulldog clips, cable ties and plumbing components at Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today. Watch a movie about this project here.
"My view of jewelery is that it's not necessary for it to be solely pretty and expensive, but rather something that lifts the spirit," says Kerr. "For this purpose the material is insignificant."
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Lace Fence goes into production
- Designed in Hackney: Pottery by Ian McIn…tyre for Another Country
- Jakub Pollág designs Personal Tattoo Ma…chine for do-it-yourself body art
- Heaven by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Bronze Age by Philippe-Albert Lefebvre
- Plastic table by Tokujin Yoshioka for Ka…rtell sparkles like crystal glass
- Sometimes by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Joseph Grima explores changing ideas of …domesticity for Biennale Interieur exhibition
- Dezeen launches Zaha Hadid blog
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories