Dezeen Platform: young Croatian designer Mirna Kerr presents her jewellery made of bulldog clips, cable ties and plumbing components at Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today. Watch a movie about this project here.
"My view of jewelery is that it's not necessary for it to be solely pretty and expensive, but rather something that lifts the spirit," says Kerr. "For this purpose the material is insignificant."
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Fuck You and the Horse You Rode in On by… Kelly McCallum
- Another Chair by Mathias Hahn for Anothe…r Country
- Most Curious by Tracey Neuls and Nina Sa…unders
- City Dog Adventure by Maartje Dros
- MU Cutlery by Toyo Ito for Alessi
- GIGS.2.GO by Bolt Group
- Design Real at the Serpentine Gallery
- Footwear by Zaha Hadid for Lacoste
- Designed in Hackney: Puck Systemby Inter…national
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories