The toys were developed from an earlier street-art project called The Orphans.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
More about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Under My Roof by Christian Vivanco
- 1/1 by Established & Sons
- SCP at Maison & Objet
- Ty-Bihan by Gaël Horsfall
- Prickly headdresses by Maiko Takeda glow… in the dark
- OK lamp by Konstantin Grcic for Flos
- Interview: Jerszy Seymour at Qubique 201…1
- Floor lamp that tilts backwards by Mifun…e Design Studio
- Johnny Kelly's short film demonstrates t…he role of design in everyday life
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories