The toys were developed from an earlier street-art project called The Orphans.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
More about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- New furniture by Pinch
- Daast's Big Foot table sits on chubby wo…oden legs
- "Some companies hire designers for marke…ting reasons" - Konstantin Grcic
- Patch by Benjamin Hubert at Blå Station
- Mama Look by Anna Kraitz
- COD by Rami Tareef for Gaga & Design
- Kaarsrecht Glas by Pascal Smelik
- Bend-Sofa by Patricia Urquiola
- Pyggy Bank by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories