Dezeen Platform: Milan designer Denis Guidone steps up to Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today and showcases some examples of his latest watch designs, including some prototypes of models not yet in production. Watch a movie about this project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here. We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Air Sundae by A+A cooren
- Folly by Ron Arad for Magis
- Grandmateria at Gallery Libby Sellers 2
- The Bradley tactile timepiece launches i…n Europe at Dezeen Watch Store
- Man Made Moon by Sam Jacob
- Bertus by Alain Monnens
- Dezeen Screen: the Yachiyo metal rugby P…hilippe Malouin
- The new MINI launches
- Noah lighting by Bethan Gray for John Le…wis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories