Dezeen Platform: Milan designer Denis Guidone steps up to Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today and showcases some examples of his latest watch designs, including some prototypes of models not yet in production. Watch a movie about this project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here. We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- E8 furniture by Mathias Hahn for Zeitrau…m
- Dezeen competition: win a ride in a desi…gner Flower Car in Milan
- Continue Time by Sander Mulder
- Leather Collection by Maarten De Ceulaer
- Melissa + Campana
- Expo Chair by KiBiSi
- Industrial Facility at the Design Museum… - podcast interview
- Office KGDVS explores strength of materi…als with prototype furniture
- Cygnet by Aston Martin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories