Dezeen Platform: Milan designer Denis Guidone steps up to Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today and showcases some examples of his latest watch designs, including some prototypes of models not yet in production. Watch a movie about this project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here. We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- 50by70 by Tim Fishlock for Habitat
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- The Fish Feast by Erik de Laurens
- Skale by Sarah Böttger
- Sports Hijab by ResportOn
- Bookinist by Nils Holger Moormann
- Mermaids by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
- De La Espada launches new collection wit…h a chair by Luca Nichetto
- Poliart Design Luca Nichetto for Casaman…ia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories