Dezeen Platform: Milan designer Denis Guidone steps up to Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today and showcases some examples of his latest watch designs, including some prototypes of models not yet in production. Watch a movie about this project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here. We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Studio Job's Pussy Cats sculptures captu…re aggressive feline behaviour
- Sebastian Errazuriz creates Samurai Cabi…net from 364 moveable ribs
- Robert Stadler drapes furniture in patte…rned "invisibility cloaks" for MAK museum installation
- New tables by BarberOsgerby and Nendo fo…r Cappellini
- Pinha by Raw Edges for Materia
- Autonomobile by Mike + Maaike
- Telescopic contact lenses zoom in and ou…t with right and left winks
- Ostrea sofa by Annika Göransson
- SCP at Maison & Objet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories