Dezeen Platform: Milan designer Denis Guidone steps up to Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space today and showcases some examples of his latest watch designs, including some prototypes of models not yet in production. Watch a movie about this project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here. We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Clue installation by Elevation Workshop
- Coquille Sofa by Markus Johansson resemb…les the curved form of a shell
- Honken furniture for Bl√• Station is des…igned to acquire "a beautiful patina of history"
- Maison Herm√®s Window Display by Tokujin… Yoshioka
- Lockheed Chair by Riot & Sollier
- Shreddies underwear that stops farts sme…lling
- Archipix by Federico Babina
- Filter for Open Source¬†Water Boiler by¬…†Unfold
- Vertebrae Staircase by Andrew McConnell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories