Dezeen Platform: for the last day of our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson creates her own interpretation of an analogue photo booth. Watch a movie about this project here.
Her project is an interactive installation in which members of the public are invited to become both the photographer and the model.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer has used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
More about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Cloud Chair by Richard Hutten
- Piet Hein Eek uses offcuts from his sc…rap wood furniture to make Waste Waste 40x40
- Library by Thomas Bentzen
- Moss presents Baas and De Lucchi
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
- Diffusion Vessels by David Sutton
- Vue by fuseproject and Issey Miyake
- Soe cups by Hanna Kruse
- Mini House by Jonas Wagell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories