Dezeen Platform: for the last day of our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson creates her own interpretation of an analogue photo booth. Watch a movie about this project here.
Her project is an interactive installation in which members of the public are invited to become both the photographer and the model.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer has used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
More about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Sleep Series by Another Country for Heal…'s
- BoxBag by Casey Ng
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur h…as 20 faces
- Droog and Barry Friedman's Smart Deco
- Pressed Chair by Harry Thaler
- The Other Volcano by Nelly Ben Hayoun
- V01 18k at Dezeen Watch Store
- Entomo website design promotes insects a…s food
- Biostamp temporary tattoo electronic cir…cuits by MC10
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories