Dezeen Platform: for the last day of our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson creates her own interpretation of an analogue photo booth. Watch a movie about this project here.
Her project is an interactive installation in which members of the public are invited to become both the photographer and the model.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer has used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
More about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Dirk Vander Kooij uses a robotic arm to …print vases from scrap plastic
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- JamesPlumb "marries" antique cupboard an…d staircase for Milan exhibition
- Fattorini+Rizzini+Partners' MEET sofa co…mbines "sound absorption" with versatility
- Sugar dance by Linda Florence
- Algorithmic journalism machine generates… free newspaper for Milan design week
- Waar is Ekko? combined posters and signa…ge for a music festival by Kok Pistolet
- Selected Works by Harri Koskinen
- Moreno Ratti's marble vase stacks like a… mathematical puzzle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories