Dezeen Platform: for the last day of our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson creates her own interpretation of an analogue photo booth. Watch a movie about this project here.
Her project is an interactive installation in which members of the public are invited to become both the photographer and the model.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer has used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
We're also filming interviews with all the exhibitors - watch them on Dezeen Screen.
More about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- "It's all about brand – a designer's n…ame is powerful" – Benjamin Hubert at Dezeen Live
- Fabrica blends international tableware s…tyles in collection for Atipico
- Design Museum Collection App:driving mov…ies
- Crazy Hair by Studio Marisol and CuldeSa…c
- Mutant vase by Yiannis Ghikas has a sci-…fi surface pattern
- Job Cabinet by Studio Job for Lensvelt
- Big-Game's Hammer Lamp combines traditio…nal and contemporary metalwork
- B-side by Hussein Chalayan at Spring Pro…jects
- New Gehry door handles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories