Ready yourself for civil unrest without cluttering your apartment: this coffee table incorporates a handy riot shield.
New York designers Max Arlestig and Maximilian Gebhardt made the frame from square steel tubing to fit a ready-made shield.
The riots in London this summer inspired Dominic Wilcox to create his Looter timepiece, shown at Dezeen Space.
- International Biennial of Graphic Design… in Brno
- Nemo by Fabio Novembre for Driade
- Norbert Wangen for Boffi
- FredriksonStallard at David Gill Galleri…es
- In Vino Veritas by Matali Crasset
- Ziiiro launches Eclipse watch with float…ing markers and luminous dial
- Marcel Wanders wraps balloons in carbon …fibre to create lightweight chair
- The Beauty of Nothingness by Nicolas Che…ng
- G-Star Raw pavilion at Tokyo Designer’…s Week
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories