In his second of four interviews with some of the designers that Dezeen Watch Store are taking to Interiors UK in Birmingham from 22 January, David Ericsson of Hong Kong watch brand VOID talks about his collection.
Dezeen Watch Store and friends will be at stand G31 in the Design Village at Interiors UK, which takes place at the NEC Centre in Birmingham from 22-25 January featuring furniture, lighting, flooring, soft furnishings and accessories from over 600 exhibitors. Register to attend here.
- Solar rickshaw by SolarLab
- Olympic Logo a Day by Sarah Hyndman
- Sweeper Clock by Maarten Baas
- Kvadrat's Divina fabric interpreted by 2…2 contemporary designers
- Sire by Aekae and Swisshorn
- Graffiti fantasy creatures by Phlegm exh…ibited in east London
- MQ10 by Urbanscreen
- Kid Robot store by MASH Studios
- Petting Zoo app by Christoph Niemann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories