In the second part of this discussion we filmed at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about changes in the Italian design scene and compares his ethos to those of other Italian designers. The talk took place as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
- Fiela Feather Lights by Haldane Martin
- Oogst 100 Community by Tjep.
- 100% Inspiration: Andrew Waugh
- SWOC by ett la benn
- Colored-pencil table by Nendo
- Steam Roaster by Compeixalaigua Design S…tudio
- Eidos by Tim Bouckley, Millie Clive-Smit…h, Mi Eun Kim and Yuta Sugawara
- Yohji Yamamoto at the V&A
- Detacho Playhouse by Ben Forman
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories