In the second part of this discussion we filmed at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about changes in the Italian design scene and compares his ethos to those of other Italian designers. The talk took place as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- SuperFoam Chair by Rich Gilbert
- Designjunction is a place where "people …can get really excited about design"
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
- Aluminium animals by Eleanor Trevisanutt…o disguise CCTV cameras
- Daniel Emma launches first furniture and… lighting range
- Vendôme by Kram/Weisshaar
- TaliaYstudio turns colourful photography… filters into jewellery collection
- New Shadow Monsters video
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories