In the second part of this discussion we filmed at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about changes in the Italian design scene and compares his ethos to those of other Italian designers. The talk took place as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
- Clothes stand with Y-shaped coat hangers… by Mifune Design Studio
- Dolfi is a tiny ultrasonic washing machi…ne for delicate clothes
- Group Project by Itay Ohaly
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 1
- Fou de Feu designs droplet-shaped tablew…are for Rhythm collection
- "I was obsessed by the idea of making th…ings myself" - Marc Newson
- Clamped Stools by Daniel Glazman
- MOY by Elvis Tomljenovic
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories