In the second part of this discussion we filmed at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about changes in the Italian design scene and compares his ethos to those of other Italian designers. The talk took place as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
- Dezeen podcast: Dieter Rams at the Desig…n Museum
- "It was Ron Arad's first experience of i…ndustrial design"
- Established & Sons: Elevating Design
- NOVA Shoe by Zaha Hadid for United Nude
- In Case of Riot by Max Arlestig and Maxi…milian Gebhardt
- Skeleton by Roger Arquer
- The PaperVillain by The Functionality
- Iris by Fredrikson Stallard for Swarovsk…i Crystal Palace
- Capo by Doshi Levien for Cappellini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories