Dezeen Platform: Canadian designer Eric Cheung of AT.AW. presents his range of Orphans Plush toys in this movie we filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. The stuffed toys evolved from an earlier mass produced street-art series called The Orphans. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Lucy McRae to vacuum-pack exhibition vis…itors to "prep the body to go to space"
- Slant shelving by Haldane Martin
- Dynamic Life by Matali Crasset for Campe…ggi
- Marc Newson named Designer of the Year
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young 2
- Dezeen podcast: Object Rotterdam 2010
- The Panther by Volido
- Pierre Junod watches by Massimo & Lella …Vignelli and Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming
- Studio Job for Bisazza
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories