Dezeen Platform: Canadian designer Eric Cheung of AT.AW. presents his range of Orphans Plush toys in this movie we filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. The stuffed toys evolved from an earlier mass produced street-art series called The Orphans. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Instrumented Bodies by Joseph Malloch an…d Ian Hattwick
- Dior's feminine haute couture fashion sh…ow set against white orchids
- TZOA wearable environment tracker measur…es UV and air pollution
- Koloro-desk by Torafu Architects
- Flow(t) glassware by Nao Tamura at Lumin…aire Lab
- "Some companies hire designers for marke…ting reasons" - Konstantin Grcic
- F-A-B chairs by Färg & Blanche
- LaSelva's hexagonal Atlas tiles are patt…erned to match up at every orientation
- Custhom launches Hayward textile as trib…ute to Brutalist classic
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories