Dezeen Platform: Canadian designer Eric Cheung of AT.AW. presents his range of Orphans Plush toys in this movie we filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. The stuffed toys evolved from an earlier mass produced street-art series called The Orphans. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Interview: Johanna Agerman-Ross at Dez…een Studio
- Interview: Faye Toogood at Super Natur…al
- Cartoon characters perform a disco rit…ual in Fever the Ghost's Source music video
- Room of One's Own writing pavilion by …Nika Zupanc for Miss Dior
- New products from Metaphys
- Glazing pigments and vases kept separa…te for A Matter of Colour exhibition
- Architecting the Future at Miami Desig…n District
- Guarded Thoughts by Ron Arad
- Heinz Mack installs towering golden co…lumns on a Venetian island
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories