Dezeen Platform: Canadian designer Eric Cheung of AT.AW. presents his range of Orphans Plush toys in this movie we filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. The stuffed toys evolved from an earlier mass produced street-art series called The Orphans. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Ruché beds and tables by Inga Sempé fo…r Ligne Roset
- Moof by Sjoerd Smit for Areaware
- Heal's unveils first fabric collection s…ince 1970s
- Plato's Collection by Amila Hrustić
- Rubber lamp by Thomas Schnur
- "Most of our parents wanted us to be law…yers or doctors. Not anymore."
- First collection from new Dublin design …brand includes a table with a hammock underneath
- The Underground Library by Keri Tan, Max… Pilwat and Ferdi Rodriguez
- Movie: Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories