Dezeen Platform: Canadian designer Eric Cheung of AT.AW. presents his range of Orphans Plush toys in this movie we filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. The stuffed toys evolved from an earlier mass produced street-art series called The Orphans. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Vague Clock by Sejoon Kim
- Viggo chair made from two curving plywoo…d pieces by ShapingYourDay
- Lianes, Roches, Conques by Ronan & Erwan… Bouroullec at Galerie Kreo
- FLIP alarm clock turns off by turning it… over
- Little Satans by Muungano and Sandberg&T…immonen
- De La Espada launches new Luca Nichetto …work at New York Design Week
- Daniel Libeskind creates chandelier for… Lasvit from shafts of crystal
- Eco Warrior by Rezon
- Masko spiky origami masks for shop windo…w mannequins by 3Gatti Architecture Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories