Dezeen Platform: Canadian designer Eric Cheung of AT.AW. presents his range of Orphans Plush toys in this movie we filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. The stuffed toys evolved from an earlier mass produced street-art series called The Orphans. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Series Three and Soft Series by Another …Country
- Julia Krantz at R 20th Century
- Long-d by Kitmen Keung
- Escritoire Trestle by Ett la Benn
- Dezeen podcast: Penguin Covers Then and …Now
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered w…allpaper
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
- Hanukkah menorah by Richard Meier
- "I don't really believe in instruction m…anuals" - Marc Newson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories