Dezeen Platform: in this movie Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson presents her Portrait Machine, an interactive tool which allows her to create layered portraits using a sheet of glass, acetate and a distortion lens, which we filmed during our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Tools for Life by OMA for Knoll
- Printable Offerings by Studio Leung
- Kinetic Rain by ART+COM
- Sun Cutter by Markus Kayser
- Stitch lamp by TAF
- Nan16 by Sebastian Herkner
- City Series and Studio Line by Michael Y…oung for Zixag
- Wool Modern Installation by Not Tom
- Lucy McRae envisions a human vacuum cham…ber for the future of space travel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories