Dezeen Platform: in this movie Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson presents her Portrait Machine, an interactive tool which allows her to create layered portraits using a sheet of glass, acetate and a distortion lens, which we filmed during our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Waar is Ekko? combined posters and signa…ge for a music festival by Kok Pistolet
- Sebastian Errazuriz creates Samurai Cabi…net from 364 moveable ribs
- Olafur Eliasson's immersive light instal…lations inhabit Gehry's Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Buoy Lamps by PostlerFerguson
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli silicone b…y Matteo Ragni
- Scatter Shelf by Nendo
- Long Distance Watch allows far-flung lov…ers to stay in touch
- Strike Matchboxes by Shane Schneck and C…lara von Zweigbergk for Hay
- Chair Farm by Werner Aisslingerat Ventur…a Lambrate
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories