Dezeen Platform: in this movie Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson presents her Portrait Machine, an interactive tool which allows her to create layered portraits using a sheet of glass, acetate and a distortion lens, which we filmed during our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Simple Convenience iron by Laura Nelso…n
- Concrete Things by Komplot for Nola
- Industrial Facility adds Branca Stool …to collection for Mattiazzi
- Charcoal by Formafantasma at the Vitra… Design Museum
- Piggyback by Thomas Heatherwick for Ma…gis
- Walking City dresses by Ying Gao
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna…'s roots to design bent-wood furniture
- Portraits of Dutch designers
- Nendo's Draftsmen 01 series available …to pre-order at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories