Dezeen Platform: in this movie Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson presents her Portrait Machine, an interactive tool which allows her to create layered portraits using a sheet of glass, acetate and a distortion lens, which we filmed during our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Floors by Big-Game
- Jule Waibel recreates origami paper dres…ses in chiffon
- Cardon Copy by Cardon Webb
- Euclide watches by Michael Young
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Merel Sloothee…r, Liat Azulay and Pieter Frank de Jong
- Bacteria produces textiles for Skin body… adornments by Sammy Jobbins Wells
- "Our shoes were the first to cross betwe…en industrial design and fashion" - Rem D Koolhaas
- Shelters resembling giant pompoms by RAW… Design warm skaters on a frozen river
- XXXX_Sofa by Yuya Ushida for Ahrend
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories