Dezeen Platform: in this movie Royal College of Art graduate Sarah Colson presents her Portrait Machine, an interactive tool which allows her to create layered portraits using a sheet of glass, acetate and a distortion lens, which we filmed during our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space. Read the full story here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
- Superkink by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Sta…tion
- Interview: Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Spa…ce
- History Chess by Boym Partners
- Conversations in Bronze at Carpenters Wo…rkshop Gallery
- dezeen loves... Type the Sky
- Frozen in Time by Studio Wieki Somers at… Galerie Kreo
- Ai Weiwei at Lisson Gallery
- Stacked Lights by Sander Wassink and Ma'…ayan Pesach combine vintage glass with coloured resin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories