Dezeen Platform: in this movie filmed at our micro exhibition Dezeen Platform last autumn, Glasgow designer Fraser Ross presents his series of plant-like sculptures that react to the breath and touch of people around them.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Martino Gamper plays with perspective fo…r Prada window installations
- Who's Next by Marco Ripa
- A Glossary for Successful Collaborations… by Form Us With Love
- Pelle's stick-style lighting enables mul…tiple configurations
- Change! by BCXSY
- Jean Paul Gaultier x Melissa
- Balance table by Raw Color for Arco
- Handlebar Candlesticks by Yen-Wen Tseng
- Object Dependencies Collection by Nendo …for Specimen Editions
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories