Dezeen Platform: in this movie filmed at our micro exhibition Dezeen Platform last autumn, Glasgow designer Fraser Ross presents his series of plant-like sculptures that react to the breath and touch of people around them.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Pencil-case pen and Pencil V2.0 by Yang:…Ripol
- Standard fragrance by Artek and Comme de…s Garçons
- Paralympic design: Draft Mistral racing …wheelchairs
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials audio gu…ide
- Naoya Matsumoto Design creates two-tone …stools
- Manuscript by Paul Cocksedge Studio
- Paper side table and screen by Studio Jo…b for Moooi
- Formafantasma and Martino Gamper among s…peakers announced for Milan FOMO talks
- Join by Ding3000
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories