Dezeen Platform: in this movie filmed at our micro exhibition Dezeen Platform last autumn, Glasgow designer Fraser Ross presents his series of plant-like sculptures that react to the breath and touch of people around them.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- The Makings of Luxury accessories collec…tion demonstrates contemporary craft techniques
- Beaugars by Meike Langer
- Bow by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espada
- Xarxa Sofa by Martí Guixé for Danese
- Nichetto=Nendo collection in Milan
- Trigger Point Mouldings by Touchy-Feely
- e15 unveils wood and marble home accesso…ries collection
- Pressedleathershoe by Marloes ten Bhöme…r
- Analogia #001 by Andrea Mancuso and Emil…ia Serra
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories