Dezeen Platform: in this movie filmed at our micro exhibition Dezeen Platform last autumn, Glasgow designer Fraser Ross presents his series of plant-like sculptures that react to the breath and touch of people around them.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- “Milan is a breeding ground for people… who copy our products”
- Raf Simons' trainers for Adidas are base…d on vintage space suits
- Designer 3D-prints shoes representing 12… of his lovers
- Sungsin Eo designs foam display system f…or child-friendly exhibitions
- Hyperion Spotlight by Paul Heijnen
- Not For Highway Use by Jérôme Dumetz
- Moments in Time by Dominic Wilcox
- Rapidprototypedshoe by Marloes ten Bhöm…er
- One Thousand Cranes for Japan by Anomaly… and Unit9
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories