Dezeen Platform: in this movie filmed at our micro exhibition Dezeen Platform last autumn, Glasgow designer Fraser Ross presents his series of plant-like sculptures that react to the breath and touch of people around them.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Else vases by Michal Fargo moulded fro…m torn foam blocks
- Debut collectionby Estudio Sputnik
- Wen Jing Lai mixes knives and forks wi…th chopsticks to create Westiental cutlery
- Monowheel by Ben Wilson
- Rick Owens extends footwear range for …Adidas
- Aldo Rossi "didn't believe that form f…ollows function" says Alberto Alessi
- Moooi unveils 2015 furniture and homew…are collection
- Fabrica and Modern Design Review curat…e installations at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Fabrica Decorative System by Sam Baron
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories