Dezeen Platform: in this movie filmed at our micro exhibition Dezeen Platform last autumn, Glasgow designer Fraser Ross presents his series of plant-like sculptures that react to the breath and touch of people around them.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Bow Bins by Cordula Kehrer for Areaware
- The Skullmate by Luke Twigger
- Artek Pavilion by Shigeru Ban
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Dezeen Watch Store relaunches
- Terracotta lamps by Tomas Kral
- Arab Seasons by Bokja
- Design is Dead Pencil by Studiolav
- Unicorn chases its horn in Tomek Ducki's… animation for Basement Jaxx
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories