Dezeen Platform: in this movie we filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform last autumn, designer Paulo Benvegnú represents her own family in the shape of her Family Tea set.
The 30 unique cups use varying shades of green to represent the different ages of family members. See photos and read more about her work in our story in Dezeen.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Buoy by TAF for Zero
- Grey Derivations by Maarten Baas for Mit…terrand + Cramer
- Dear Disaster by Jenny Ekdahl
- Ammonite by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for… Meta
- Nendo twists traditional details to enli…ven simple white shirts
- "Do we really want people at home printi…ng rubbish?" - Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Live
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With Lov…e
- 3D-printed dress for Dita Von Teese by M…ichael Schmidt and Francis Bitonti
- I was a teenager in the... by Fandango P…rojects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories