Dezeen Platform: in this movie we filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform last autumn, designer Paulo Benvegnú represents her own family in the shape of her Family Tea set.
The 30 unique cups use varying shades of green to represent the different ages of family members. See photos and read more about her work in our story in Dezeen.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- SCP at Maison & Objet
- Xylinum by Jannis Hülsen
- OLPC XO-3 by fuseproject
- Feathers and plumage in fashion celebrat…ed at Antwerp exhibition
- Time Elapsed by Philippe Malouin and Lob…meyr
- TAAT's interactive theatre set is design…ed to "tickle a higher sense of spatial awareness"
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
- La Cornue W by Jean-Michel Wilmotte
- Wedgwoodn’t by Michael Eden
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories