Dezeen Platform: in the last of our series of movies filmed with Dezeen Platform exhibitors, Royal College of Art graduate Pia Wüstenberg presents her pieces made from processed paper, which include pendant lamps and a folding table with paper vases for legs.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Seating Stones by UNStudio
- Pill Range by Alexander Lotersztain fo…r Derlot Editions
- Video tour of West End Design District… at London Design Festival 2013
- Container lamp by Benjamin Hubert for …Ligne Roset
- Sonja Rohleder animates natural disast…ers for Keimzeit music video
- The Toaster Project by Thomas Thwaites
- Bouroullec's Stampa chair designed to …age like a pair of leather boots
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
- Sedia 1 - Chair by Enzo Mari for Artek
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories