Dezeen Platform: in the last of our series of movies filmed with Dezeen Platform exhibitors, Royal College of Art graduate Pia Wüstenberg presents her pieces made from processed paper, which include pendant lamps and a folding table with paper vases for legs.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Bottle watch is based on "graphic folly …that intrigued me" says Sam Hecht
- Army of folded carpet suits by Didier Fa…ustino exhibited in Paris
- Craftica by Formafantasma
- Curtain Call by Ron Arad at the Roundhou…se
- Torafu Architects hides dolls' house wit…hin a wooden chair
- Whitney Graphic Identity by Experimental… Jetset
- Vera Knoot makes leather from unwanted g…oose skin
- Ice Moon by Doshi Levien for Häagen-Daz…s
- Dezeen Screen: Florian Schmid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories