Dezeen Platform: in the last of our series of movies filmed with Dezeen Platform exhibitors, Royal College of Art graduate Pia Wüstenberg presents her pieces made from processed paper, which include pendant lamps and a folding table with paper vases for legs.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Wrapped by Pierre Kracht
- Sebastian Bergne at The Temporium
- Dezeen's top six picks from this year's …Central Saint Martins fashion design graduates
- Antonino Cardillo combines scent and tex…ture for Illuminum Fragrance shop interior
- Tuyomyo by Frank Gehry for Emeco
- "With too many contemporary watches you …can't tell what time it is" - Tom Dixon
- Paperpulp by Debbie Wijskamp
- Shan Valla at Interiors UK
- Norbert Wangen for Boffi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories