Dezeen Platform: in the last of our series of movies filmed with Dezeen Platform exhibitors, Royal College of Art graduate Pia Wüstenberg presents her pieces made from processed paper, which include pendant lamps and a folding table with paper vases for legs.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Thomas Feichtn…er
- Koz Susani Design imagines food of the f…uture
- New collection aims to take Habitat "bac…k to what it was many years ago"
- Concrete Cloth by Concrete Canvas
- Discarded marble tiles form products by …Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti
- Gogoro launches electric smartscooter to… combat pollution in megacities
- Dezeen relaunch party at Covent Garden S…uper Design
- Lustre pendant lamps by Tom Dixon
- Studio Vit's Cone lights are shaped like… party hats
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories