Dezeen Platform: in the last of our series of movies filmed with Dezeen Platform exhibitors, Royal College of Art graduate Pia Wüstenberg presents her pieces made from processed paper, which include pendant lamps and a folding table with paper vases for legs.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Mercury by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Arper showcases Saya and Juno chairs at …new London showroom
- Shape/Form by Lukas Peet
- The Hear Heres by Studio Weave
- Boiled-leather products by Simon Hasan
- Secret Friend Family by Tithi Kutchamuch
- Tapehook by Torafu Architects
- Stacking Vessels by Pia Wüstenberg
- Between Lines by WokMedia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories