In this second interview that Dezeen filmed for sports brand Nike at their new NikeFuel Station at Boxpark in east London, Nike's global creative director Andy Walker demonstrates how the company's new FuelBand wristband helps athletes monitor their activity across a range of sports and daily activities.
The NikeFuel Station provides digital interfaces for trying out the FuelBand and uploading data from other Nike+ monitoring devices.
- Poured Bar by Studio Glithero
- Wool Modern Installation by Not Tom
- David Ericsson "revels in beech" to crea…te Madonna Chair for Gärsnäs
- "Kitchen design should be less masculine…" - Patricia Urquiola
- Kate Winslet designs for Habitat
- Interacket by Drap og Design is a jacket… that changes colour like a chameleon
- Dezeen archive: masks and disguises
- Goodnight Day by JamesPlumb
- Ro armchair by Jaime Hayón for Republic… of Fritz Hansen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories