Milan 2012: today’s edition of our daily TV show from Dezeen Studio at MOST is all about performance. First up Faye Toogood tells us how she's curing visitors with clay in a soothing pavilion called La Cura, then Sheridan Coakley of London design brand SCP shows us round their stand where one chair is upholstered using traditional methods each day.
Our guest journalist is Joseph Grima, editor-in-chief of Domus magazine, who stopped by to tell us about the more reflective mood he senses in Milan this year and the themes of collaboration, open design, crowd-sourcing and hacking that are emerging in exhibits around the city. Finally, there's some good news about the weather today!
Dezeen are filming and editing all week from Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, located at the Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia. You can find it at the address listed below.
National Museum of Science and Technology,
Via Olona 6, 20123 Milan, Italy
Entrance through Via Olona 6
Dates: Tuesday 17 April, 10AM – 9PM Wednesday 18 April, 10AM – 6PM
Thursday 19 – Saturday 21 April, 10AM – 9PM Sunday 22 April, 10AM – 6PM
Press Preview: Monday 16 April, 3PM-7PM
- Homage to Karl by Patrycja Domanska an…d Felix Gieselmann
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now av…ailable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Customisable furniture means "no more …trends" says Philippe Starck
- L22 chair by Pilot///Wave
- Tetra light by Peter Liversidge and As…if Khan
- Charcoal by Formafantasma at the Vitra… Design Museum
- Claudio Silvestrin for MinottiCucine
- Cityscape by Arne Quinze 2
- The Spyfrost Project by Dave Trautrima…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories