Milan 2012: today’s edition of our daily TV show from Dezeen Studio at MOST is all about performance. First up Faye Toogood tells us how she's curing visitors with clay in a soothing pavilion called La Cura, then Sheridan Coakley of London design brand SCP shows us round their stand where one chair is upholstered using traditional methods each day.
Our guest journalist is Joseph Grima, editor-in-chief of Domus magazine, who stopped by to tell us about the more reflective mood he senses in Milan this year and the themes of collaboration, open design, crowd-sourcing and hacking that are emerging in exhibits around the city. Finally, there's some good news about the weather today!
Dezeen are filming and editing all week from Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, located at the Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia. You can find it at the address listed below.
National Museum of Science and Technology,
Via Olona 6, 20123 Milan, Italy
Entrance through Via Olona 6
Dates: Tuesday 17 April, 10AM – 9PM Wednesday 18 April, 10AM – 6PM
Thursday 19 – Saturday 21 April, 10AM – 9PM Sunday 22 April, 10AM – 6PM
Press Preview: Monday 16 April, 3PM-7PM
- Sticks and Stones and Broken Bones by St…udio Toogood and Izé
- "Working for everybody is a waste of ene…rgy" - Hella Jongerius
- Torafu Architects hides dolls' house wit…hin a wooden chair
- 3D printed shoes by Iris van Herpen and …Rem D Koolhaas
- Axor Bouroullec by Ronan & Erwan Bouroul…lec
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Jaimee …McKenna
- Favourite Things by Chen Karlsson
- The Radio by Kosmos Project
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories