Tom Dixon demos the Digital Forming software he's got on show that allows customers to customise their own bespoke Tom Dixon lamp or speaker and then purchase it online with the click of a button, Piers Roberts introduces the Designersblock exhibition in the cloisters of the museum and Achille Sassoli takes us on a tour of Carpigiani's Gelato University. We also have footage of the MOST party from earlier in the week, as well as yesterday's The Great Stamp Giveaway where 400 lucky visitors got their hands on a free Tom Dixon lamp.
Dezeen are filming and editing all week from Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, located at the Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia. You can find it at the address listed below.
National Museum of Science and Technology,
Via Olona 6, 20123 Milan, Italy
Entrance through Via Olona 6
Dates: Tuesday 17 April, 10AM – 9PM Wednesday 18 April, 10AM – 6PM
Thursday 19 – Saturday 21 April, 10AM – 9PM Sunday 22 April, 10AM – 6PM
Press Preview: Monday 16 April, 3PM-7PM
- Karolina by Designklein
- Is Copenhagen the new Milan?
- Echos by Pour les Alpes
- Tie-break by Bertjan Pot for Richard Lam…pert
- Leimu lamps by Magnus Pettersen for Iitt…ala
- Cutting Edge sofa by Martijn Rigters cut… from block of foam using hot wires
- Saturn by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Two Way reversible sunglasses by HAiK an…d Kaibosh
- Botanica by Formafantasma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories