Movie: the third tour we filmed at the Royal College of Art graduate show features work from the Innovation Design Engineering course, including a candyfloss machine for recycling plastic and a bicycle for recycling copper from electrical wires.
Above: Iris by Mimi Zou
Above: New Tangible Interfaces by Eunhee Jo
The show continues until 1 July and you can see all our stories about the work exhibited here.
Above: Esource by Hal Watts
- Nendo's one-year retrospective exhibitio…n opens in Milan
- Cherry Tree by Tom Price
- Not For Highway Use by Jérôme Dumetz
- Senz windproof umbrellas receive graphic…s by Yoske Nishiumi
- Vera Knoot makes leather from unwanted g…oose skin
- Twin Bench by Andrea Rekalidis
- "My ladders provide an imaginative route… across the road" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- V&A's What is Luxury? exhibition questio…ns the value of objects
- When I get Green by Gonçalo Mabunda at …Jack Bell Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories