Designers at the workshop included Daniel Klapsing of 45 Kilo, whose Hallo light was featured on Dezeen recently, and Marlene Schroeder of Formverlieh, whose felt animal toys are on sale at Dezeen Super Store.
See our movie of last year's Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna with curators including designers Stephen Burks and Stefan Diez.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public.
- Buro by DesignWright for Lexon
- Pebble by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm
- Frank Lloyd Wright Collection by AdamRee…d Tucker and The LEGO Group
- Pointless Diagrams by Josh Lewandowski
- 50 projects_25 objects + 25 spaces by N…endo
- Chris Martin's sofa system for Massprodu…ctions zigzags around corners
- "Young designers have given up waiting t…o be spotted by a big producer" - Tom Dixon
- Chipperfield w102 by David Chipperfield …for Wästberg
- Tile Stove Project by Dick van Hoff for …Royal Tichelaar Makkum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories