Designers at the workshop included Daniel Klapsing of 45 Kilo, whose Hallo light was featured on Dezeen recently, and Marlene Schroeder of Formverlieh, whose felt animal toys are on sale at Dezeen Super Store.
See our movie of last year's Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna with curators including designers Stephen Burks and Stefan Diez.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public.
- Nebula 12 by Micasa LAB
- FlexVaas by Vij5
- Particle shelving by Dominic McCausland
- Bush of Iron by Nacho Carbonell
- Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
- Mori pendant lamps by Rich Brilliant Wil…ling encase light in a cocoon
- Piet Hein Eek's first eyewear range debu…ts at Dutch Design Week
- Mindcraft by Danish Crafts
- Bodo Sperlein debuts for Lladró
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories