The London department store commissioned the multi-million pound Toy Kingdom to be grouped by theme rather than gender, with new zones including an enchanted forest, a miniature toy world, a circus big top and a sweet shop.
Photos are by Ed Reeve.
- Twin-Bricks House by Atelier Tekuto
- Google Campus by Jump Studios
- Apartment in Amsterdam by MAMM Design fe…atures a sunken kitchen
- Junya Ishigami at the Barbican
- Mulberry Manchester store by Universal D…esign Studio
- Jaime Hayón refurbishes Room 506 in Arn…e Jacobsen's SAS Hotel
- Nottingdale Cafe by Found Associates
- Confiserie Bachmann by HHF Architects
- Sofitel Lyon Bellecour by Patrick Norgue…t
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories