The London department store commissioned the multi-million pound Toy Kingdom to be grouped by theme rather than gender, with new zones including an enchanted forest, a miniature toy world, a circus big top and a sweet shop.
Photos are by Ed Reeve.
- Wasbar Ghent by Pinkeye
- Furniture by Faye Toogood for Opening Ce…remony
- Stella Cadente Paris by Atelier du Pont
- Gijs Bakker shows Shotgun Saloon
- Kloke shop interior features copper clot…hes rails and wooden display units by Sibling
- Marcel Wanders launches Crochet Chair
- ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison …Martin Margiela
- Ciguë designs woven bamboo screens for …Isabel Marant's Bangkok store
- i29 converts Amsterdam garage into a sin…gle-storey apartment
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories