The London department store commissioned the multi-million pound Toy Kingdom to be grouped by theme rather than gender, with new zones including an enchanted forest, a miniature toy world, a circus big top and a sweet shop.
Photos are by Ed Reeve.
- Pluk by Tjep.
- Movie: Biennale Interieur 2012 highlight…s announced by curator Lowie Vermeersch
- Corner project by Guise
- Industrial-style offices by DH Liberty m…ix reclaimed objects with minimal aesthetic
- Ceramika showroom by Claesson Koivisto R…une Architects
- McDonald's by Patrick Norguet
- Pop-up store for Stella McCartney by Gil…es Miller
- De Burgemeester office with an angular w…ooden staircase by Studioninedots
- Lurdes Bergada Flagship Store by Deardes…ign
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories