The London department store commissioned the multi-million pound Toy Kingdom to be grouped by theme rather than gender, with new zones including an enchanted forest, a miniature toy world, a circus big top and a sweet shop.
Photos are by Ed Reeve.
- Note by Case-Real
- La Petite Bretagne by Paul Crofts Studio
- Apartment in San Sebastian by Pauzarq
- Alexander Fehre designs industrial-style… office for a German conveyor-belt manufacturer
- Another Country's first showroom opens i…n London
- Selective Insulation by Davidson Rafaili…dis
- Berge by Nils Holger Moormann
- Maison des Maîtres by Minale Design Str…ategy
- CDSea by Bruce Munro
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories