The London department store commissioned the multi-million pound Toy Kingdom to be grouped by theme rather than gender, with new zones including an enchanted forest, a miniature toy world, a circus big top and a sweet shop.
Photos are by Ed Reeve.
- Garden flat in Lyon photographed befor…e and after a party
- Gadget repair shop fitted out in hospi…tal colours by Masquespacio
- Viennese apartment with pretend skylig…hts by Alex Graef
- Wooden Istanbul house converted into a… new office for Turkish tinned tuna company
- Social 01 office by i29
- Wooden strips coil around staircase at… Strasbourg hotel by Jouin Manku
- Built to Wear by Ball-Nogues Studio
- Magma Art Bookshop by Blustin Heath De…sign
- Dift utilises doomed Belgian school to… create Eyes/Nights Only hotel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories