Competition: we are giving our readers the chance to win one of ten weekend passes to the 3D Print Show, taking place from 19 to 21 October 2012 in London.
Congratulations to the winners! Matthew Gilbert from the UK, Phil Nash from the UK, José Monfort Barberá from Sweden, Will Cardy from the UK, Christina Kull from the USA, Daniel Ellis from the UK, Angelo del Conte from Italy, Heinz Holzmann from Austria, Phoebe Crayk from the UK and Bryan Allen from the USA all won tickets to the 3D Print Event.
Above: Voxel Posse by Universal Everything.
Top: A Wrong Mongrel Collection by Ross Barber.
London's first live 3D print event will showcase a range of uses for the technology from architecture, medicine and archaeology to design in transport, homeware and fashion.
Above: Dominick by Sophie Kahn.
The event will feature demonstrations and activities such as live designing and printing, with workshops, seminars and talks running across the three days.
Above: Kafka by Neri Oxman.
Selected works on display will include sculpture, jewellery design, animation and interactive art.
Above: Stonecollar by Sofia Bjorkman.
The exhibition will be held at The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SD and tickets are available here if you are not lucky enough to win.
Above: Groomer by Eric van Straaten.
This competition is now closed.
Above: Intersecting Arches by Joshua DeMonte.
Above: Random Growth Series by Jonathan Keep.
Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Ken Nakagaki's Comppass draws simple sha…pes from digital files
- Tech firm proposes using OLED screens to… make aircraft cabins appear see-through
- Drones become a flock of dancing lampsha…des in this movie by Cirque du Soleil
- Wedgwoodn’t by Michael Eden
- Algorithmic publishing project FOMO expl…ores the "unexpected consequences of technology"
- Research Pavilion by ICD and ITKE
- Crystallization by Iris van Herpen, Dani…el Widrig and .MGX by Materialise
- Future tourists could "travel the virtua…l world instead of the physical"
- Di Mainstone's Human Harp creates music …from suspension bridges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories