Competition: we are giving our readers the chance to win one of ten weekend passes to the 3D Print Show, taking place from 19 to 21 October 2012 in London.
Congratulations to the winners! Matthew Gilbert from the UK, Phil Nash from the UK, José Monfort Barberá from Sweden, Will Cardy from the UK, Christina Kull from the USA, Daniel Ellis from the UK, Angelo del Conte from Italy, Heinz Holzmann from Austria, Phoebe Crayk from the UK and Bryan Allen from the USA all won tickets to the 3D Print Event.
Above: Voxel Posse by Universal Everything.
Top: A Wrong Mongrel Collection by Ross Barber.
London's first live 3D print event will showcase a range of uses for the technology from architecture, medicine and archaeology to design in transport, homeware and fashion.
Above: Dominick by Sophie Kahn.
The event will feature demonstrations and activities such as live designing and printing, with workshops, seminars and talks running across the three days.
Above: Kafka by Neri Oxman.
Selected works on display will include sculpture, jewellery design, animation and interactive art.
Above: Stonecollar by Sofia Bjorkman.
The exhibition will be held at The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SD and tickets are available here if you are not lucky enough to win.
Above: Groomer by Eric van Straaten.
This competition is now closed.
Above: Intersecting Arches by Joshua DeMonte.
Above: Random Growth Series by Jonathan Keep.
Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- 11+ designs USB-powered portable humid…ifier
- Shine wearable activity monitor by Mis…fit
- Yves Behar's thermostat for British Ga…s aimed at "everyone from your grandma to your auntie"
- Barbecana by Edward Mascarenhas turns …the Barbican into a video game
- Paper Pulp Helmet by Tom Gottelier, Bo…bby Petersen and Ed Thomas
- Lo Res by United Nude
- Headpiece monitors sensory responses t…o digital content for intuitive bookmarking
- Peek smartphone adapter and app scans …eyes to help combat blindness
- Ami Drach and Dov Ganchrow recreate St…one Age tools with 3D-printed handles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories