Dezeen Wire: the Eiffel Tower in Paris is the "most valuable monument in Europe" according to a new study by Italy's Monza and Brianza Chamber of Commerce - the Telegraph.
Estimated to be worth 435 billion euros (£343 billion) to the French economy, the landmark is six times more valuable than its closest rivals; the Colosseum in Rome valued at 91 billion euros (£72 billion) and the Sagrada Familia Cathedral worth 90 billion euros (£71billion).
Here's the full list:
1. Eiffel Tower, Paris: £343 billion
2. The Colosseum, Rome: £72 billion
3. The Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Barcelona: £71 billion
4. The Duomo Cathedral, Milan: £65 billion
5. The Tower of London: £56 billion
6. The Prado Museum, Madrid: £46 billion
7. Stonehenge, UK: £8.3 billion
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories