Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Front has designed a collection of glassware with frosted bottoms for Danish brand Stelton.
Inspired by ice forming on the outside of a window, Front has created an ice bucket, two glasses and a carafe with a rounded cork stopper.
The simple vessels have curved translucent bases that gradate into clear glass halfway up.
- Great Orwell book covers by David Pearso…n
- Rachel Suming's Eclipse clock tells the …time without hands
- Interactive slideshow: Nordic designers …create furniture, lighting and accessories for Muuto
- Elias & Son tables by llot llov
- Westminster Chiming Grandfather Clock by… Ryan McElhinney
- iPhonekiller by Ronen Kadushin
- Stuck Chair by Oato
- Fragiles at Design Miami
- LaSelva's hexagonal Atlas tiles are patt…erned to match up at every orientation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories