Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Front has designed a collection of glassware with frosted bottoms for Danish brand Stelton.
Inspired by ice forming on the outside of a window, Front has created an ice bucket, two glasses and a carafe with a rounded cork stopper.
The simple vessels have curved translucent bases that gradate into clear glass halfway up.
- Leaf by Broberg & Ridderstråle for Muut…o
- Movie: Tokujin Yoshioka – Spectrum
- Campana Beds by Fernando and Humberto Ca…mpana for Edra
- Travelator catwalk carries models around… House of Holland fashion show
- Telescopic contact lenses zoom in and ou…t with right and left winks
- Berlin stove tiles by Daniel Becker Desi…gn Studio
- The Yachiyo metal rug by Philippe Maloui…n
- Baum by Study O Portable
- Google Glass was designed through "sketc…hing by hand" says lead designer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories