Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Front has designed a collection of glassware with frosted bottoms for Danish brand Stelton.
Inspired by ice forming on the outside of a window, Front has created an ice bucket, two glasses and a carafe with a rounded cork stopper.
The simple vessels have curved translucent bases that gradate into clear glass halfway up.
- dezeen loves... Deitch PAPER Art Store
- Stuart Haygarth at ToolsGalerie
- Aluminium animals by Eleanor Trevisanutt…o disguise CCTV cameras
- Sabar sex toy by Michael Young
- Studio Job for Bisazza
- Water Lily by Ryuji Nakamura
- The Pegasi by Konarska-Konarski
- Vault by Laurens Manders
- Eat Drink Design: a temporary restaurant… in a greenhouse
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories