Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Note has designed a domed table lamp that is dimmed by rotating a wing at its base.
Created for Swedish brand Örsjö Belysning, the translucent blown glass shade gradually becomes fully illuminated as the small handle is swept 180 degrees around a central axis.
The light comes with either a brass wing and black conical steel stand, or the whole base in white or red.
- Your Mobile Expectations by Olafur Elias…son
- Plastic Garbage Guarding the Museum by L…uzinterruptus
- Y Collection by A+A Cooren for La Redout…e
- New collection by La Chance
- Aquaduct by IDEO
- Tongue chair by Arne Jacobsen relaunched… by Howe
- Flow by Xavier Lust for Indera
- Love the Bird by Marc Dibeh
- Ross Lovegrove to show in New York
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories