Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Note has designed a domed table lamp that is dimmed by rotating a wing at its base.
Created for Swedish brand Örsjö Belysning, the translucent blown glass shade gradually becomes fully illuminated as the small handle is swept 180 degrees around a central axis.
The light comes with either a brass wing and black conical steel stand, or the whole base in white or red.
- New Pinterest board: chairs
- Ripple effect captured in glass-domed li…ghting by Poetic Lab
- Woodworker designs solid ash bike for "e…xceptional comfort"
- Soe cups by Hanna Kruse
- Gravel Plant 01 by Mieke Meijer
- Myto chair by Konstantin Grcic
- Tokujin Yoshioka launches mobile phone
- Fabrica's Statera desk tidy brings plant…s into the workplace
- Tableware by Marcel Wanders for KLM
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories