Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Note has designed a domed table lamp that is dimmed by rotating a wing at its base.
Created for Swedish brand Örsjö Belysning, the translucent blown glass shade gradually becomes fully illuminated as the small handle is swept 180 degrees around a central axis.
The light comes with either a brass wing and black conical steel stand, or the whole base in white or red.
- New bus for London by Thomas Heatherwick
- "We didn't want to take over the neighbo…urhood" - Philippe Malouin
- N-Light Membrane by Numen/For Use contai…ns an infinite grid of light
- Berg Frei! by Nicole Losos
- Pinxo by Ferran Lajara
- O3 by Designaffairs Studio
- Reddress at York Hall by Company
- Lenticularis is a combined mirror and sc…ent diffuser
- Post Fossil at 21_21 Design Sight
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories