Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Note has designed a domed table lamp that is dimmed by rotating a wing at its base.
Created for Swedish brand Örsjö Belysning, the translucent blown glass shade gradually becomes fully illuminated as the small handle is swept 180 degrees around a central axis.
The light comes with either a brass wing and black conical steel stand, or the whole base in white or red.
- Côme by Patrick Norguet and Alias for M…cDonald's
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- Studio Drift's kinetic glass installatio…n is a tribute to humanity's quest for flight
- Talent 2008 at Designhuis
- Designers carve furniture from marble bl…ocks for Robot City exhibition
- FIVE Olive Oil bottles and packaging by …World Excellent Products
- Breed and Retreat by Frederik Roijé
- UseLess is More by JVLT
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangoode
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories