Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Note has designed a domed table lamp that is dimmed by rotating a wing at its base.
Created for Swedish brand Örsjö Belysning, the translucent blown glass shade gradually becomes fully illuminated as the small handle is swept 180 degrees around a central axis.
The light comes with either a brass wing and black conical steel stand, or the whole base in white or red.
- Mesa by Zaha Hadid
- The Crates by Naihan Li
- Royal Actual by Sam Baron
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects …for Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Flow by Xavier Lust for Indera
- Home Work by Studio Job
- Naoko Kanehira at New Designers
- Inga Sempé's modular pinboard for Hay… tidies away small items
- Terrastool by the Campana Brothers for… Galerie Kreo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories