Stockholm 2013: Swedish studio Note has designed a domed table lamp that is dimmed by rotating a wing at its base.
Created for Swedish brand Örsjö Belysning, the translucent blown glass shade gradually becomes fully illuminated as the small handle is swept 180 degrees around a central axis.
The light comes with either a brass wing and black conical steel stand, or the whole base in white or red.
- Autonomobile by Mike + Maaike
- Bold by Big-Game
- Pebble by Osko+Deichmann
- Object Dependencies Collection by Nendo …for Specimen Editions
- Tetra light by Peter Liversidge and Asif… Khan
- Dalston House by Leandro Erlich
- Blickfang designworkshop: designers
- Fredrikson Stallard preview new collecti…on
- Movie: Ross Lovegrove on his Solar Tree …at Clerkenwell Design Week
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories