Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
- Village by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- Printable Offerings by Studio Leung
- Biomega launches KiBiSi-designed NYC cit…y bike
- Campana brothers bring "nature indoors" …with bristly installation
- Tweety table lamp by Giorgio Bonaguro
- Typefaces by Wim Crouwel for The Foundry
- Aldo Rossi "didn't believe that form fol…lows function" says Alberto Alessi
- Mutation by Ora-Ïto for Citroën
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories