Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Mutation by Maarten De Ceulaer
- HU by Ross Lovegrove for Issey Miyake
- Design Museum shows Fredrikson Stallard
- Ridged Roof Furniture by Ainė Bunikytė…
- Normal timepieces by Ross McBride
- In Case of Riot by Max Arlestig and Maxi…milian Gebhardt
- Limited Art Edition 2009 by Freitag
- Lucid Stead installation by Phillip K Sm…ith III makes a desert cabin appear transparent
- Field Dressing by Sruli Recht
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories