Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Moradavaga uses spinning tin cans to tur…n a tower into an interactive billboard
- Mortaise by Yota Kakuda for Ligne Roset
- Interview: K01 by Marc Newson for Pentax
- Sur les Rivages by Aïssa Logerot and Am…andine Chhor
- Solar Tree by Ross Lovegrove
- Decouper Toile Collection and Bloody Hel…l by Timorous Beasties
- Dan Yeffet creates Torch floor light fro…m marble and glass
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- JamesPlumb "marries" antique cupboard an…d staircase for Milan exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories