Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Paralympic design: discus throwing frame
- Well Transparent Chair by Ron Arad
- Bouquet by Tokujin Yoshioka
- ABChairs by Roeland Otten
- Philco PC by SchultzeWORKS
- Mark Braun celebrates "craft of making" …with Metro watch for Nomos Glashütte
- Sewn as a Site by Danica Pistekova
- Swarovski Crystal Palace video diaries
- Function follows form in Bruno Schilling…er's Unidentiﬁed products collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories