Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- David Adjaye, Piet Hein Eek and more o…n the Dezeen Watch Store blog
- Sabar sex toy by Michael Young
- Cornell Boxes by Alison Smithson for T…ecta
- PhotoGraphy by ShiKai Tseng
- Funnel Friends by Roger Arquer
- Faye Toogood "gets fat" with fourth As…semblage furniture collection
- 251 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezeen …Watch Store
- W103s by Inga Sempé for Wästberg
- Energy Bucket by Stefano Merlo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories