Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Periscope Camera by Yaniv Berg
- Stanley Series by Simon Donald
- Raf Simons and Adidas collaborate on tra…iner collection
- Nendo. Illuminated for Wästberg
- Don't Run shoe factory brings production… line to local high streets
- Dezeen Watch Store spring sale
- 3D-printed perfume tools by Unfold and B…arnabé Fillion
- Man Made Moon by Sam Jacob
- Wonder Wall at Selfridges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories