Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Ikea PS Collection in Milan
- Interview with Benjamin Hubert
- Color Reform Spectrum Edition by ABC Car…pet & Home
- Design Help by A1 Architects
- Wooden tray replaces one arm of LaSelva'…s Cosmo sofa
- Wood Vases by Paul Loebach
- Night & Day by Patricia Urquiola for Mol…teni&C
- Lego Minifigures hacked with Sugru to cr…eate iPhone cable holders
- Hair Glasses by Studio Swine
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories