Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Katrin Olina bends steel pipes into prod…ucts for reading
- Miito by Nils Chudy is an energy-saving …alternative to the kettle
- Simon Heijdens creates "moving kaleidosc…ope of light" at London gallery
- Hoof by Samuel Wilkinson for &tradition
- Lace by Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Ro…set
- Jaime Hayón on Gestalten.tv
- Interactive dancing traffic lights make …waiting more entertaining
- 9,5° chair by Rasmus B. Fex
- Watches by David Ericsson for VOID launc…h at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories