Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- 360 by Francesco Sommacal
- Chineasy illustrated characters designed… to make learning Chinese easy
- Inside Urban by The Emotion Lab
- MoMA Design Store in Tokyo
- W Hotels Designers of the Future Award 2…013 projects at Design Miami/Basel
- Resilience by Julia Lohmann
- Gravity candle holder by Jólan van der …Wiel
- Tom Dixon to launch metal home and offic…e accessories in Paris
- Benjamin Hubert's WW Carafe features a s…teel aerator to improve wine's flavour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories