Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola will present a collection of armchairs with wavy backs and seats made from rigid felt for Italian brand Moroso in Milan next week.
Urquiola has collaborated with Moroso several times before, creating designs such as a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs as well as a movie filmed by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Picnic by Junya Ishigami
- Aalto University students design chairs …from bright blue plywood
- More Design Indaba photos
- Skinni by Adrien Rovero
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Novem…bre part 2
- Unsustainable by Greetje van Helmond
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Sleep …2012
- COD by Rami Tareef
- Proposal for Resuscitating Prehistoric C…reatures by Marguerite Humeau
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories