Milan 2013: British designer Jasper Morrison unveils an outdoor chair for Spanish brand Kettal at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile today.
Called Village, the stacking chair by Jasper Morrison is made of aluminium and comes with an optional fabric seat pad and backrest.
"This chair pays respect to the long standing codes of metal stacking outdoor chairs while gently refreshing the look," says Kettal.
Village will be on show at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile from today until 14 April, where Morrison will also show a chair inspired by camping furniture for Italian brand Mattiazzi. See all our stories about design by Jasper Morrison.
- Design Real at the Serpentine Gallery
- Gothic Chair by Studio Job for Moooi
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 3
- Icy pendant lamp drips back into its mou…ld for refreezing
- World Cup 2014 final features "most test…ed" football ever
- Tobias Rehberger covers HMS President in… "dazzle camouflage"
- Het Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke
- Klara by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories