Milan 2013: British designer Jasper Morrison unveils an outdoor chair for Spanish brand Kettal at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile today.
Called Village, the stacking chair by Jasper Morrison is made of aluminium and comes with an optional fabric seat pad and backrest.
"This chair pays respect to the long standing codes of metal stacking outdoor chairs while gently refreshing the look," says Kettal.
Village will be on show at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile from today until 14 April, where Morrison will also show a chair inspired by camping furniture for Italian brand Mattiazzi. See all our stories about design by Jasper Morrison.
- Yen Chen Chang's knitted sensors contr…ol everyday electronic products
- Wooden Toys by Permafrost
- Patricia Urquiola designs Mesh outdoor… furniture collection for Kettal
- 6x3 Burr Puzzle Table by Petar Zaharin…ov
- Jaime Hayón updates site
- Object 12-1 by Matija Čop
- BERG by Thorunn Arnadottir
- POV Candleholder by Note Design Studio… for Menu
- "The current trend is to have an outdo…or kitchen"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories