Milan 2013: British designer Jasper Morrison unveils an outdoor chair for Spanish brand Kettal at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile today.
Called Village, the stacking chair by Jasper Morrison is made of aluminium and comes with an optional fabric seat pad and backrest.
"This chair pays respect to the long standing codes of metal stacking outdoor chairs while gently refreshing the look," says Kettal.
Village will be on show at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile from today until 14 April, where Morrison will also show a chair inspired by camping furniture for Italian brand Mattiazzi. See all our stories about design by Jasper Morrison.
- RGO2 by Rui Grazina
- Jeremy Maxwell Wintrebert installs "simp…le, geometric shapes" at London's V&A
- Mini Golf Club by La Bolleur
- Catenary Pottery Printer using analogue …parametric design by gt2P
- Nendo creates chocolatey waves for Maiso…n&Objet installation
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… V&A
- Function follows form in Bruno Schilling…er's Unidentiﬁed products collection
- Rrround by Arttu Kuisma and Janne Melajo…ki
- Shades for Make Lamp by Hanieh Heidaraba…di can be custom 3D-printed
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories