Milan 2013: British designer Jasper Morrison unveils an outdoor chair for Spanish brand Kettal at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile today.
Called Village, the stacking chair by Jasper Morrison is made of aluminium and comes with an optional fabric seat pad and backrest.
"This chair pays respect to the long standing codes of metal stacking outdoor chairs while gently refreshing the look," says Kettal.
Village will be on show at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile from today until 14 April, where Morrison will also show a chair inspired by camping furniture for Italian brand Mattiazzi. See all our stories about design by Jasper Morrison.
- Winkel w127 by Dirk Winkel for Wästberg
- Upgrade by Tomas Kral
- Ross Lovegrove for VitrA
- Water-catching device wins Arup competit…ion
- Fluidity & Design by Zaha Hadid
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- New Standard Table by Fredrik Paulsen
- Cloud Chair by Richard Hutten
- Floating skateboard ramp installed on La…ke Tahoe for pro-skater Bob Burnquist
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories