Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola unveiled a chair with a backrest wrapped in rush for Italian brand Moroso in Milan this month.
Urquiola presented the chair alongside seats made from rigid felt at Moroso's stand at Salone Internazionale del Mobile – see Dezeen's round-up of the best furniture and lighting from Salone and see all news and products from Milan 2013.
Other designs created by Urquiola for Moroso include a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs and a movie by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Little Disk Program by Industrial Facili…ty
- Steve Messam creates crimson bridge from… 20,000 sheets of paper
- Wiegen stroller by Worrell Inc
- Diesel Home Collection by Diesel Creativ…e Team
- Boiled-leather products by Simon Hasan
- Clemens Weisshaar and Reed Kram design c…ar-sharing programme for Audi
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and T…ony Ryan
- McLaren unveils designs for 675LT superc…ar
- Gabriela Ligenza launches 3D-printed hat…s for Ascot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories