Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola unveiled a chair with a backrest wrapped in rush for Italian brand Moroso in Milan this month.
Urquiola presented the chair alongside seats made from rigid felt at Moroso's stand at Salone Internazionale del Mobile – see Dezeen's round-up of the best furniture and lighting from Salone and see all news and products from Milan 2013.
Other designs created by Urquiola for Moroso include a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs and a movie by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Scantling by Mathias Hahn for Marset
- LEDs are finally able to create light …of the quality designers "expect it to be" says Arik Levy
- Seymourpowell's Waste-Free Christmas D…inner Maker is an app to tackle festive food waste
- Pieke Bergmans' blown-plastic VAPOR li…ghting "grows like a plant or animal"
- Bloom lamps by Kristine Five Melvær
- RSA House chandeliers by Troika
- Nike combines Flyknit and 3D printing …to design American football boots
- Attic by Studio Chad Wright
- Benjamin Hubert patterns ceramic conta…iners with raised seams
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories