Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola unveiled a chair with a backrest wrapped in rush for Italian brand Moroso in Milan this month.
Urquiola presented the chair alongside seats made from rigid felt at Moroso's stand at Salone Internazionale del Mobile – see Dezeen's round-up of the best furniture and lighting from Salone and see all news and products from Milan 2013.
Other designs created by Urquiola for Moroso include a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs and a movie by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- "Design and architecture has been a key …influence" says COS managing director
- FID celebrates native Italian material w…ith Terracotta Everyday collection
- Zuiderzee Settings by Kiki van Eijk
- A limited edition of one million by Sigh…n
- Serpentine Pavilion Intervention by Unit…ed Visual Artists
- Alleles Design Studio turns prosthetic l…imbs into a fashion statement
- Great Camp Collection by Paul Loebach
- Dezeen podcast: Drawing Fashion at the D…esign Museum
- A Tribute to Camper by Hella Jongerius
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories