Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola unveiled a chair with a backrest wrapped in rush for Italian brand Moroso in Milan this month.
Urquiola presented the chair alongside seats made from rigid felt at Moroso's stand at Salone Internazionale del Mobile – see Dezeen's round-up of the best furniture and lighting from Salone and see all news and products from Milan 2013.
Other designs created by Urquiola for Moroso include a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs and a movie by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Alphabunnies by Airside
- Banquet by Paula O'Connor
- One Light Only by Lee Broom
- The Migration of Mel and Judith by Thoma…s Hillier
- Mario Botta and André Ricard for Pierre… Junod
- Selfish & Devoted by Deger Cengiz
- Designed in Hackney: London 2012 Olympic… Torch by BarberOsgerby
- EKWC offers residencies
- Amma Studio's stools and tables combine …cement with BB pellets and coffee grounds
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories