Milan 2013: Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola unveiled a chair with a backrest wrapped in rush for Italian brand Moroso in Milan this month.
Urquiola presented the chair alongside seats made from rigid felt at Moroso's stand at Salone Internazionale del Mobile – see Dezeen's round-up of the best furniture and lighting from Salone and see all news and products from Milan 2013.
Other designs created by Urquiola for Moroso include a sofa inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan and a woven chair on a tubular steel frame – see all Moroso design.
We recently featured Urquiola's collection of ice cream coloured poufs and rugs and a movie by Dezeen in which she explains why most kitchen design is "too masculine" – see all design by Patricia Urquiola.
- Selfridges windows curated by Designersb…lock
- Soft Parcel by TAF
- Iga by Damian Kozlik
- New work by Chris Kabel
- Bertus by Alain Monnens
- Ineke Hans shows new work
- Crown Vase by Lambert Rainville creates …freestanding flower arrangements
- Chinese stools by Wieki Somers
- Furniture by Atelier Van Lieshout at Car…penters Workshop Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories