This time-lapse movie shows how the tendrils of the chandelier were unfurled before the top was hoisted up through a hole in the ceiling of the V&A museum's main hall.
Also at the museum for this year's London Design Festival, an installation of 5000 paper windmills was set up in a doorway and a still life of a dinner party in progress was arranged in one of the galleries.
- Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
- Wonderwall’s Bape Kids opens in Tokyo
- Frozen in Time by Studio Wieki Somers at… Galerie Kreo
- The Felt Cornershop by Lucy Sparrow sell…s hand-stitched groceries
- Mormor by Gry Fager for Normann Copenhag…en
- Philippe Starck for Driade
- Souviens toi que tu vas mourir by Pool a…t Nouvelle Vague
- Hoof by Samuel Wilkinson for &tradition
- Punkt. Alarm Clock and Phone by Jasper M…orrison at Dezeen Super Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories