This time-lapse movie shows how the tendrils of the chandelier were unfurled before the top was hoisted up through a hole in the ceiling of the V&A museum's main hall.
Also at the museum for this year's London Design Festival, an installation of 5000 paper windmills was set up in a doorway and a still life of a dinner party in progress was arranged in one of the galleries.
- BCXSY creates linear clock for Designers…' Days
- #Flock by BERG for Twitter
- Sidekick Stool by Timothy John for Thank…s
- Berlin Christmas lights by Brut Deluxe
- Fixperts by Daniel Charny and James Carr…igan
- Sebastian Brajkovic exhibits warped furn…iture at Carpenters Workshop Gallery
- Thin Black Lines by Nendo
- Havet cabinet by Snickeriet
- Dezeen at Design Miami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories