This time-lapse movie shows how the tendrils of the chandelier were unfurled before the top was hoisted up through a hole in the ceiling of the V&A museum's main hall.
Also at the museum for this year's London Design Festival, an installation of 5000 paper windmills was set up in a doorway and a still life of a dinner party in progress was arranged in one of the galleries.
- Eye Candy by Eye Candy Can
- Story Vases by Front
- Iris van Herpen creates dresses from c…ircles of lustrous metal gauze
- Etre Touchy by Etre
- Tio by Massproductions
- Zouhria by Massimiliano and Doriana Fu…ksas Architects
- Split Chair by Daniel Lorch
- M3 Chair by Thomas Feichtner
- Efficient Home by Mathieu Lehanneur fo…r Schneider Electric
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories