This time-lapse movie shows how the tendrils of the chandelier were unfurled before the top was hoisted up through a hole in the ceiling of the V&A museum's main hall.
Also at the museum for this year's London Design Festival, an installation of 5000 paper windmills was set up in a doorway and a still life of a dinner party in progress was arranged in one of the galleries.
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
- "Customers grow old with our shoes, not …bored with them" - Tracey Neuls
- Insert by Leo Yiu
- Industrial Facility at the Design Museum… - podcast interview
- Chairs for the Dysfunctional by Alice Wa…ng
- X Y and Z by Daniel Lorch
- Vertebrae Staircase by Andrew McConnell
- 1:8 and 1:10 lights by Ed Swan
- Expo Chair by KiBiSi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories