This time-lapse movie shows how the tendrils of the chandelier were unfurled before the top was hoisted up through a hole in the ceiling of the V&A museum's main hall.
Also at the museum for this year's London Design Festival, an installation of 5000 paper windmills was set up in a doorway and a still life of a dinner party in progress was arranged in one of the galleries.
- Lovebird tables by Yuki Matsumoto
- Dezeen Watch Store at Ligne Roset Westen…d
- Claudio Silvestrin for MinottiCucine
- Semi-Rigid Car by Emergent
- THINKK Studio and Studio 248at Ventura L…ambrate
- Bag Stools by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Movie: pop-up tattoo parlour at Design M…iami
- VC1 Cufflinks by VOID Watches
- "Technology adds an incredible advantage… to fashion design"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories