Inside Awards winners announced yesterday included a boutique with intricate screens and a research centre at a Norwegian hospital. These projects, along with today's successful designs, will now go on to compete for the World Interior of the Year title, which we'll reveal tomorrow. See all the shortlisted interiors for this year's awards here.
As media partner for both Inside Festival and World Architecture Festival, we're also featuring the winners from WAF's awards programme. Check out who was celebrating yesterday and stay tuned for more victors later on.
Here are today's winning interior projects:
Display category: Hublot Pop-Up Store by Asylum Creative
Singapore studio Asylum Creative suspended hundreds of black shards from the ceiling of the Paragon Shopping Mall in the city to create this pop-up shop.
Education category: DPS Kindergarten School by Khosla Associates
Colourful walls and staircases contrast with the exposed concrete and perforated terracotta bricks at this kindergarten in Bangalore by Indian firm Khosla Associates.
Hotels category: Parkroyal on Pickering by WOHA
Sky gardens covered in tropical plants can be seen through the transparent walls of this hotel, designed in a Singapore skyscraper by local architects WOHA.
Residential category: Carrer Avinyó by David Kohn Architects
Bars and Restaurants category: Ammo Bar + Restaurant by WANG
Copper is used throughout this restaurant inside a nineteenth-century explosives magazine in Hong Kong designed by interiors company WANG, which is based in the same city.
Movies from Singapore that we're filming for the latest leg of our Dezeen and MINI World Tour will follow soon.
- HSBC Private Bank Lounge by Campana Brot…hers
- Great Indoors Awards winners
- Nature Intérieure by Matali Crasset
- Ninetynine creates chipboard interior fo…r Amsterdam's Mash bar
- Cyclist shop by React Architects
- Splash launderette by Frederic Perers
- Fabio Novembre uses club colours for AC …Milan headquarters interior
- SUPPA Sneaker Boutique by Daniele Lucian…o Ferrazzano
- Studio MK27's "bookstore of the 21st cen…tury" was designed as a social meeting place
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories